News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Best PKer event[item loss][no whining][kyle won][event ended]

Started by JTtheGhost, December 18, 2012, 11:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grievous

JTtheGhost

Well the next one that happens, I will poll a time first, as i do plan to do this event again, because a lot of people had some real fun with it, even though only 4 people participated.

Jack

This wasn't acurate. We need to do a new one, with no screw arounds like before. People line up and fight 1 after other. People with most kills wins. I left half way though.

JTtheGhost

Quote from: Jack on January 03, 2013, 12:05:07 PM
This wasn't acurate. We need to do a new one, with no screw arounds like before. People line up and fight 1 after other. People with most kills wins. I left half way though.

This was very accurate, regardless of what you say, you just weren't paying attention and got disqualified from two of your rounds for not being there at the time of your match starting. Many people didn't show up, either due to bad timing, or just not getting on. We had 3 admins there to control the event, and 3 mods, and everyone was pretty cooperative 90% of the time, including the spectators. As we will be holding future PKing events, be warned that if you continue to insult how this event was run, and the time me, all the moderators and admins put in, and all the items people donated, you will be banned from any all future events that i create.

Jack

You and kevin a best friends in real life, it's annoying when you insult me/people with him. Anyway.

Why can't you just have a chill even. Bro, we couldn't even stand near others to watch. Like honestly do you have OCD? I'm just asking.

Next time maybe people with a clue of pking should hold it, Kyle, Oscar, Me, or anyone else.

JTtheGhost

Quote from: Jack on January 03, 2013, 08:17:03 PM
You and kevin a best friends in real life, it's annoying when you insult me/people with him. Anyway.

Why can't you just have a chill even. Bro, we couldn't even stand near others to watch. Like honestly do you have OCD? I'm just asking.

Next time maybe people with a clue of pking should hold it, Kyle, Oscar, Me, or anyone else.

Number one, I don't insult anyone unfairly.
Number two, I follow the same rules as everyone else.
Number three, you guys had years to hold an event like this before i did, and didn't.
Number four, you are banned from all events in the future I post. Have a great time not participating.

Also i would appreciate it if a mod locked this topic since the event is over and there is no reason to keep it open. :)