News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Vote Reward

Started by wolf, December 17, 2012, 09:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is This a Good Suggestion?

Yes.
No.

wolf

I think we need a very particular item as a vote reward, here's what i think.

An item that is extremely powerful against NPC's only so using it against a player will not work. and it degrades after an hour time so if they want another one to keep training with they have to vote again.

garrdrenn1

What about a necklace that gives 1.5xp or something for an hour?

69canada69

i would love this but make it choice of like sword bow or somethin for mage mage book or somethin

wolf

It would be great like a ring weapon or necklace gives you double EXP for an hour then it degrades. so you have to vote again.

nate

maybe not 1.5x xp because thats alot more than you think. how about like 1.25 or even 1.2?

This is / isn't a serious post

wolf

Quote from: nate on December 17, 2012, 09:43:05 PM
maybe not 1.5x xp because thats alot more than you think. how about like 1.25 or even 1.2?
I dont think it would matter as long as it does the job.

EDIT: Added Poll

Justice

Seeing as leveling is very easy, it would make the economy jaded. Because then everyone would vote and the in-game experience will not be the same.

Desolate

Quote from: wolf on December 17, 2012, 10:09:09 PM
I dont think it would matter as long as it does the job.
It may do its job, but would you like to see everyone running around with maximum combat and a number of skill capes?
With an already boosted EXP rate such as ours, even increasing it by 1.5 would decrease the amount of time it takes for someone to level dramatically.

wolf

Well it does not have to boost the exp rate just something that can be used for something only it degrades so you have to keep voting.