News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

525 Client

Started by Jack, December 17, 2012, 06:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey Staff,

The 508 client has a lot of problems and bugs. I think you guys should ditch it and make it a 525 client. Becomming more stable and better to play because it isn't as buggy.

Maybe make a poll in 'Future Updates'?

Thanks.

Kevin

The 508 client isn't buggy. It's the server. We don't have all of the things to make the 508 client work. Switching to 525 would just cause more problems. Ryan would need to add support to the server. That could take weeks.

wolf

What can you do on the 508 client that you cant do on the 317? apart from some map data that had been added throughout future updates. like barrows can only be done on the 317 client because the map data is not on the 508.

Jack

Why can't we eventually make 525 supported? It would be awesome.

Ry60003333

If we were going to add support for yet another client revision it would probably be one that is much different from ones that we already have.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jack

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 24, 2012, 01:20:47 AM
If we were going to add support for yet another client revision it would probably be one that is much different from ones that we already have.
639?

Genuine

It's great having both 317 and 508 client. I really don't support upgrading to another.

Dug

Quote from: Rory on December 24, 2012, 08:02:54 AM
It's great having both 317 and 508 client. I really don't support upgrading to another.
Best thing said on this thread. I'm pretty sure most people would still stay with 317.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wolf

i don't support having 3 client versions. but an upgrade would be good. although the 317 has to stay.