News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

High Risk Wilderness Area.

Started by Mia, December 16, 2012, 09:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

So People have complained about wearing high boosted/expensive armour @ ::Wildy.

I suggest we make a High Risk Wilderness Area (Maybe Edgeville under the command ::Risk) And that way only people who are wearing HIGH STAT ARMOUR SUCH AS 3rd Age, Bandos ETC can PK to their hearts contents.

& there to be a leaderboard saying the amounts of kills in lumby.

wolf

Good Idea but i think the leader board would suit more in Edgeville

garrdrenn1

Good idea, but I think they should do it according to high alch values instead of stats.

Kevin

You can stake them, or go to ::dwildy

Rex

I think the leader board would be amazing. :)

Jake

I'm not a fan of the leader board idea. It's not original and most Pking servers have them.

Ry60003333

This could be a good solution to the argument over the new items in the Wilderness in the other thread. ;)

And instead of a leader board in game maybe we could do something on the high scores or something? Share your thoughts here. :)

Quote from: Jake on December 17, 2012, 06:02:21 AM
I'm not a fan of the leader board idea. It's not original and most Pking servers have them.
Is there anything we could do to make a feature similar to this unique/better? :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

I like the idea of the high scores version. I just dislike the in-game leader boards, you see it to much and it's nothing new/original.

What's the chances of getting a "Weekly" and "Monthly" Pk highscore as well? People could make events and contest for weekly/monthly prizes.

wolf

I like jakes idea but the High scores board is mainly for all time scores i don't like the idea of weekly and monthly. but it would be good.

Jake

Quote from: wolf on December 21, 2012, 09:35:46 PM
I like jakes idea but the High scores board is mainly for all time scores i don't like the idea of weekly and monthly. but it would be good.
It could start off a big in-game event/competition.

Free Legend

I don't know, I don't think we have enough people pking yet to have all these different sections of pking. If it were up to me, there would only be like 2 different areas of pking. I think the duel arena should be used more often.

Jake

Quote from: Free Legend on December 22, 2012, 10:09:22 AM
I don't know, I don't think we have enough people pking yet to have all these different sections of pking. If it were up to me, there would only be like 2 different areas of pking. I think the duel arena should be used more often.
Hence the reason why we are suggesting improvements/add-ons to pking so people are more active in the wilderness.

Dug

Well, this does sound interesting but has various flaws which might be able to be countered.

• People would be able to teleport to the area unless it's put in another dimension which people would not want. In addition many people would like to see the fight no matter if it's the same as regular pking.
  • People would be able to ::bank and put on random crap unless Ryan creates a system that detects the risk you wear. Which most likely ::bank will be disabled.
Those are just two I thought of :[].
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

Quote from: Dug on December 23, 2012, 04:03:59 AM
Well, this does sound interesting but has various flaws which might be able to be countered.

• People would be able to teleport to the area unless it's put in another dimension which people would not want. In addition many people would like to see the fight no matter if it's the same as regular pking.
  • People would be able to ::bank and put on random crap unless Ryan creates a system that detects the risk you wear. Which most likely ::bank will be disabled.
Those are just two I thought of :[].

We made ::dwildy, which detects if people are wearing armour. It also disables ::bank, teleblocks players, and it is put in a different dimension. Upon entry you are skulled and thrown into the middle. When you arrive in the middle, if you want to leave you have to run to the exit. That is made so players don't run in and out fast.

Dwildy = Dangerous Wilderness. Nobody goes there, no idea why. We can't add all these new things for pking. There isn't enough active pkers online at once.