News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bandos, Keris... Etc

Started by lollol, December 14, 2012, 05:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine

I support this 100%.
Couldn't you just be able to take the stats off them?

nate

why not just play a pking server where they give you all the items? thats basically what it will be. if you think its too strong, then get some of your own.

This is / isn't a serious post

69canada69

OK it is wildy you go their to  pk and loot peoples dead body and get good armor that you now have more of since u worked hard for it removing stats on armor that is hard to get would make no sense just because u don't have something and someone else does and u thinks its unfair because u are to lazy to go barrows and get bandos or go camp and get keris its not unfair its you being lazy and trying to make it better for your self at the least work you can do so stop saying it is over powered because they worked hard for it so i think it is fair it is better than armor i got mils of in my bank that i could care less about to lose in wildy but bandos i worked hard for and other people also so why cant they yse the best armor they have to pk its like saying ohh some teorist have only pistols and i have a m16 and snipers and deciding to only use pistols because there easier to get unlike m16 and sniper harder to get and it would make no sense to use the pistols in my oppion this is the same thing

Mia

How about you guys get your 'Game' up and instead of complaining, find the weakness & find your way to kill them when they're wearing Bandos, etc.

That's how you play the game!  Don't complain about the unfair advantage when it's the way YOU go about it. 

Rex

Quote from: Mia on December 16, 2012, 06:39:10 PM
How about you guys get your 'Game' up and instead of complaining, find the weakness & find your way to kill them when they're wearing Bandos, etc.

That's how you play the game!  Don't complain about the unfair advantage when it's the way YOU go about it.

This is very true..

Dream Cloud

I TOTALLY DISAGREE! If I worked hard for a item i wana use it! its boring using the same ol crap! wheres the fun? yay i pked something i have 4b of allready w00t! B O R I N G..... I wana pk some good stuff! dfs! sigil! tassies! bandos! e.t.c makes the game more entertaining people like seeing big hits  serving big hits! So people need to suck it up and die or win :')  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D :D :) ;) :o
~Nononononono It dont work that way~

~Achievements~
*Own Hunter Everyday
*Slap Kyle
*Get Brian On Skype
*Get Dennis to talk!
*Love Mia! :D

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Ricky on December 16, 2012, 08:56:46 PM
I TOTALLY DISAGREE! If I worked hard for a item i wana use it! its boring using the same ol crap! wheres the fun? yay i pked something i have 4b of allready w00t! B O R I N G..... I wana pk some good stuff! dfs! sigil! tassies! bandos! e.t.c makes the game more entertaining people like seeing big hits  serving big hits! So people need to suck it up and die or win :')  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D :D :) ;) :o

100% agree.

Off topic: How the hell have you been around this long and only have 19 posts?

Ry60003333

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 16, 2012, 10:01:15 PM
Off topic: How the hell have you been around this long and only have 19 posts?
I have the same question. ::)

Anyway I understand where both sides of this argument are coming from, and we tried to address with with the Deep Wilderness "minigame" if you want to call it that, but no one ended up using it. :-\

If you guys could agree on some new rules or features for another Wilderness area, people who want to use that area could go there. The problem is that it just seems like everyone goes to only one place to PK. ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Thehate

Well here's a suggestion for you,
Why don't you try and release a few of the idea's of the different types of wilderness, such as ::deepwildy etc, in one of your restoration updates. As we all know that these are looked at often and it would spread the word.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)