News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bandos, Keris... Etc

Started by lollol, December 14, 2012, 05:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Well i suggest that the Bandos, Keris and all the new items should lose all their stats because pretty much nobody likes using it in the wild, actually nobody likes it when its being used against them in the wild, because it's kind of annoying to be fighting somebody then suddenly they pop out their bandos or keris and beat the crap out of u with 70+
Moral of the story is, i suggest that all these new over powered items' stats should be reset to 0

Add your point of view down below and please tell me if u agree or not ^.^
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Grievous

VERY SUPPORT.

Sigil, bandos, keris and defence hood are the worst IMO. Maybe rune def.

Heoros1

How about just making it unusable in wildy? :P
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Kevin

You guys would much rather use these other massively duped items? How is that fun?

Krest I V

Because it evens out the playing field equipment wise. It's not as fun to pk if you're using things like a whip and a dh plate and all the old standard pking stuff while everyone else is using this new stuff that is much stronger.

Grievous

Oh god no, don't delete the items. Make them un-useable in the wildy. They are WAY to OP and they don't protect over anything lmao.

lollol

Quote from: Kevin on December 14, 2012, 07:08:56 PM
You guys would much rather use these other massively duped items? How is that fun?
Quote from: Krest I V on December 14, 2012, 07:16:37 PM
Because it evens out the playing field equipment wise. It's not as fun to pk if you're using things like a whip and a dh plate and all the old standard pking stuff while everyone else is using this new stuff that is much stronger.

What he said

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Ry60003333

We could make an area of the Wilderness where these items are unusable, that wouldn't be too difficult. We did make ::deepwildy where people couldn't use commands like ::bank and ::food but no one uses it! ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

lollol

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 14, 2012, 10:49:53 PM
We could make an area of the Wilderness where these items are unusable, that wouldn't be too difficult. We did make ::deepwildy where people couldn't use commands like ::bank and ::food but no one uses it! ::)

And awesome Ryan strikes again!  8)

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

garrdrenn1

You also made it where you can't take choc-ice in there. I was going to use it the other day. :(

But I do not support this at all, If you want an even playing field then get you some bandos and such. There is so much of it in-game that you could easily trade somebody for it. And it's really not hard at all to defend against it by the way.

lollol

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 15, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
You also made it where you can't take choc-ice in there. I was going to use it the other day. :(

But I do not support this at all, If you want an even playing field then get you some bandos and such. There is so much of it in-game that you could easily trade somebody for it. And it's really not hard at all to defend against it by the way.

I do have bandos and keris and all these op items, im just saying that cause i was pking the other day and i was hitting 70+ when my opponent was hitting 30s, its kind of not fair tbh

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

garrdrenn1

Quote from: lollol on December 16, 2012, 06:44:55 AM

I do have bandos and keris and all these op items, im just saying that cause i was pking the other day and i was hitting 70+ when my opponent was hitting 30s, its kind of not fair tbh

I just see it as a way of having faster fights. If you get 2 people that actually know what they're doing and fighting in dh, the fight is going to last 20+ minutes every time. Also, it adds a risk factor to wildy. If you kill somebody wearing dh you won't even pick it up, but if you kill somebody in bandos and stuff you would. Either way, I'm sharing my opinion on the topic. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything.

nate

I really never though that the day would come when people would not like the idea of having expensive items in the wildy. yay then theres no possible chance of gaining any profit from pking!!!

This is / isn't a serious post

Free Legend

Not all their stats, but at least be weakened a bit.

lollol

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 16, 2012, 09:22:07 AM
Quote from: lollol on December 16, 2012, 06:44:55 AM

I just see it as a way of having faster fights. If you get 2 people that actually know what they're doing and fighting in dh, the fight is going to last 20+ minutes every time. Also, it adds a risk factor to wildy. If you kill somebody wearing dh you won't even pick it up, but if you kill somebody in bandos and stuff you would. Either way, I'm sharing my opinion on the topic. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything.

I know, i was just sharing my opinion, i don't really care if it didn't get applied that's just what i think.
and maybe instead of making em useless they could lower their stats a lil

‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/