News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Zombies

Started by I Merk, December 14, 2012, 03:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Merk

Would you be able to make defence work in zombies? I don't know if it's possible but it's a lot harder than it used to be.

gomes97

agreed and i think more runes 300 of each

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

I Merk

The amount of runes given is fine, it's just being constantly hit by 10+ zombies that bothers me.

Krest I V

Was there a change to how defense works in the update? If not, it's part of what makes the game fun and challenging so it should stay, but if it was changed then I agree it should be changed back.

Kevin

We can lower the spawn rate and lower the amount of zombies

lollol

Quote from: Krest I V on December 14, 2012, 04:07:13 PM
Was there a change to how defense works in the update? If not, it's part of what makes the game fun and challenging so it should stay, but if it was changed then I agree it should be changed back.

Right now there is practically no defence, just like in the old days. Defence is only used to equip items, but having 1 Defence is just like having 135, so that makes it harder to kill zombies since they attack u a lil harder cause u have no defence
Anyways, I kind of agree that Defence should exist in zombies, if it's possible of course
Quote from: Kevin on December 14, 2012, 04:48:48 PM
We can lower the spawn rate and lower the amount of zombies

Or maybe u can decrease the zombies' strength
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Krest I V

I think that if you make the defense stat count then you should raise the amount of zombies, but not necessarily how much damage they deal. Finding a good balance between all of this might take a while, but I'm fine with a little trial and error (quick process!) as long as we get good results.