News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Fight caves

Started by garrdrenn1, December 05, 2012, 08:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Quote from: nate on December 09, 2012, 12:34:48 PM
the only problem with tokkul is that people already have billions of them
I don't see why Ryan can't delete Tokul.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Jake on December 10, 2012, 06:35:43 AM
Quote from: nate on December 09, 2012, 12:34:48 PM
the only problem with tokkul is that people already have billions of them
I don't see why Ryan can't delete Tokul.

Even if he did, people could sell all of their obby shields and such to get it right back. This is why I giving out camp or zombie tokens in place of tokkul, and then another "non-tradeable" item for actually beating it.

Jake

Remove the shop as well then, I'm just saying worse comes to worst it's not that big of a deal. I think one currency for all mini-game would be ideal.

nate

then no one would play zombies because camp is so much easier to gain tokens

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Quote from: nate on December 11, 2012, 06:11:53 PM
then no one would play zombies because camp is so much easier to gain tokens
Who's to say that can't be adjusted? Tbh you should gain more tokens from zombies.

wolf

I could not agree more with what Jake said, All tokens can be used for all mini-game shops and adjusted so you earn the right amount of tokens from certain mini games.

Or you could just change the prices.

Dug

On one side, I believe that deleting items earlier is better than later with a growing community. On the other however, Some people would want to use them as a supplement to a trade, but lets face it.. there's been a minimum flow of trade ever since :\..
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Ry60003333

One idea that we had to help improve trading was to introduce methods within the game itself to remove the items, such as minigames. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.