News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Shopping Center

Started by Krest I V, December 09, 2012, 08:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krest I V

Basically an area (::draynor) where there area bunch of shops. The only currencies used are the ones gained from the mini-games Camp and Plague.  One shop could have ranged stuff, another could have smithing, another herblore, combat, general skilling etc., etc.

Obviously things from the ranged and combat shops will cost a different amount than things from the herblore and general skilling shops.

wolf

I think this is whats good about worldscape and besides with skilling shops people will get 135 way too fast.

Krest I V

They would have to have enough of the tickets. And besides, it's not like you could buy 1000 Grimy Kwuarm for 5 tokens, they'd be like 3 tokens each. People would definitely play the minigames more.

wolf

Quote from: Krest I V on December 09, 2012, 09:48:44 PM
They would have to have enough of the tickets. And besides, it's not like you could buy 1000 Grimy Kwuarm for 5 tokens, they'd be like 3 tokens each. People would definitely play the minigames more.
oh i think i misunderstood i thought it was for GP

Krest I V

Oh, lol, no way. If it was for gp then it might as well be for free.

Jake

This isn't a bad idea. It definitely gets some skilling items out there and gets some traffic in the mini-game department.