News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What can the community do?

Started by Free Legend, December 09, 2012, 04:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

Now that Ryan and the staff team are doing everything they can to bring the server back, and rebuild the community we once knew.. What can we as a community do to help out?

I think we should discuss it on this topic, and come up with some good ideas that might help to rebuild WorldScape.

For example, we could do things like in-game events, like playing Zombies every Friday, or something along those lines.
We could also start posting on the forums more, and getting people to not only play the server, but use the forums regularly as well, because it brings the community together in a stronger way.

Give me your feedback and suggest some other ideas on this topic.

- Tanner

Krest I V

Posting on the forum is a very underrated way of helping out. If people see that this forum is really booming it will make them at least try out the game instead of assuming we're all but dead.

Free Legend

That's the honest truth, and I wish people would see it that way..

Thehate

We can use the vote pages every day and ensure that the server gets back up where it should be. #1 is it's rightful place.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

D E A T H

No trust me these forums are not boring there are plenty other boring ones.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Free Legend

Quote from: D E A T H on December 09, 2012, 05:45:49 PM
No trust me these forums are not boring there are plenty other boring ones.

But they could definitely be better, and they're quite dead actually if you ask me..

D E A T H

Yeah compared to 200+ players RSPS.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Krest I V

In the group of RSPSs that we're in popularity wise we're doing very well on the forums, but if we want to get up to the most popular ones we need to make this place really booming. I'm willing to put the work in if you guys are, but unless we all work towards it then it won't be accomplished.

Ry60003333

I have been trying to my best to be as active on the forums as possible because I know that it is a great way to keep the community alive and active! 8)

I'm on the forums from like my phone and laptop during class now. ;)

But yes it would be awesome if the community could keep on growing!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Genuine

I believe that there should be a proper website aswell as a forum.
The forums are a great help for the community but it's a little dull. Having a proper website would make it look more professional.
Just my opinion though. I'll post more suggestions when I think of them.

Rory.

Ry60003333

That is an interesting idea; What kind of content would go on the website though? :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Genuine

I send you a message of some ideas.

Kevin

The main thing I see that can be improved is everyone's attitude. I don't want to point out specific people. But a vast majority of you guys have not been acting kindly to eachother or new players. If everyone is kind and helpful, you will see a large increase in the player base.

Genuine

Quote from: Kevin on December 10, 2012, 04:42:56 AM
The main thing I see that can be improved is everyone's attitude. I don't want to point out specific people. But a vast majority of you guys have not been acting kindly to eachother or new players. If everyone is kind and helpful, you will see a large increase in the player base.
I second this as I've noticed a few people getting over the dumbest things.
A lot of it is revolved around pking. If someone dies they'll usually have a crack at the other players and it's a little off putting.

Jake

Yeah we should really be more nicer to each other. We need to keep the players we have, as well as gain more. Plus being active on the forum helps, As it is the first thing people see when they come to Worldscape. (Unless they use Www.Allgofree.org)

The little things count towards the big things.