News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Barrows Armor

Started by wolf, December 08, 2012, 06:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Barrows armor requires 70 def, when it never used too.

Jake

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there's always been a requirement for barrow armour.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 06:12:06 AM
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there's always been a requirement for barrow armour.
when i made a new account a few years back "Aliens" gave me dharocks which i could wear with 1 defence.

Jake

If so, I wasn't around for those times and I have been around for a fair while. I don't remember seeing any pures running around in Dharoks anyway. Always Dhide's  8)

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 07:14:23 AM
If so, I wasn't around for those times and I have been around for a fair while. I don't remember seeing any pures running around in Dharoks anyway. Always Dhide's  8)
True, true

Jake

I'm not saying you're wrong, for all I know you could be right. I just don't recall there never being a defence requirement for it.

Yoho

Torag's was the only barrows armour that didn't require defence.

I'd also like for the degrading to be removed.

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on December 08, 2012, 07:39:55 AM
I'd also like for the degrading to be removed.
Support x1000

Free Legend

Stop complaining, it always had a requirement.

freak m4n

Quote from: Free Legend on December 08, 2012, 10:44:58 AM
Stop complaining, it always had a requirement.

You didn't needed defence for torag.
Free legend, get your facts right first. I still got an account wearing torag with 1 defence.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Ease up, No need to get aggressive.

I think it should stay the same then, if it's only 1 of the 5 armours then it would be out of place really.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 06:21:46 PM
Ease up, No need to get aggressive.

I think it should stay the same then, if it's only 1 of the 5 armours then it would be out of place really.
All the pures complain they have no armor to wear...

Jake

Once everything is fixed there will be a wide variety of things to wear. The Pure craze has still yet to be popular again anyway  :P

Kevin

I mean, we can remove the defence requirement. But does it make much difference getting 70 defence? It's like 3 hits to get that.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on December 08, 2012, 10:36:44 PM
I mean, we can remove the defence requirement. But does it make much difference getting 70 defence? It's like 3 hits to get that.
He means for pures though. There isn't enough armour that's effective at this point in time.