News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Barrows Armor

Started by wolf, December 08, 2012, 06:00:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Barrows armor requires 70 def, when it never used too.

Jake

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there's always been a requirement for barrow armour.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 06:12:06 AM
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there's always been a requirement for barrow armour.
when i made a new account a few years back "Aliens" gave me dharocks which i could wear with 1 defence.

Jake

If so, I wasn't around for those times and I have been around for a fair while. I don't remember seeing any pures running around in Dharoks anyway. Always Dhide's  8)

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 07:14:23 AM
If so, I wasn't around for those times and I have been around for a fair while. I don't remember seeing any pures running around in Dharoks anyway. Always Dhide's  8)
True, true

Jake

I'm not saying you're wrong, for all I know you could be right. I just don't recall there never being a defence requirement for it.

Yoho

Torag's was the only barrows armour that didn't require defence.

I'd also like for the degrading to be removed.

Jake

Quote from: Yoho on December 08, 2012, 07:39:55 AM
I'd also like for the degrading to be removed.
Support x1000

Free Legend

Stop complaining, it always had a requirement.

freak m4n

Quote from: Free Legend on December 08, 2012, 10:44:58 AM
Stop complaining, it always had a requirement.

You didn't needed defence for torag.
Free legend, get your facts right first. I still got an account wearing torag with 1 defence.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Ease up, No need to get aggressive.

I think it should stay the same then, if it's only 1 of the 5 armours then it would be out of place really.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 08, 2012, 06:21:46 PM
Ease up, No need to get aggressive.

I think it should stay the same then, if it's only 1 of the 5 armours then it would be out of place really.
All the pures complain they have no armor to wear...

Jake

Once everything is fixed there will be a wide variety of things to wear. The Pure craze has still yet to be popular again anyway  :P

Kevin

I mean, we can remove the defence requirement. But does it make much difference getting 70 defence? It's like 3 hits to get that.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on December 08, 2012, 10:36:44 PM
I mean, we can remove the defence requirement. But does it make much difference getting 70 defence? It's like 3 hits to get that.
He means for pures though. There isn't enough armour that's effective at this point in time.