News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Ry60003333, December 05, 2012, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Hello, and welcome to the WorldScape forums!
First, I would just like to personally welcome you to the community, and I encourage you to post your own introduction topic.

I am Ryan, or Ry60003333 in-game and on many other online communities, and I am the creator and founder of WorldScape and AllGoFree. I started these websites years ago when I was only in middle school, and they are the reasons why I love games and programming. The knowledge that I learned from creating WorldScape is what allowed me to create all the other projects that you see at www.AllGoFree.org. I hope you enjoy the website and the game!

- Ryan

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Free Legend

Ry60003333

Lolwut. You guys can post on this! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Hello Ryan, remember me? It's your old pal Dug. It's such a pleasure to meet you! May you be with us til the end (:
[Do not call that cheesy -.-]
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

lonely ghost

Hello ry ive played this server from the start and would like to become admin or mod to bring the game back. ive gotten a couple of players and would like to bring more!

Recoil

Quote from: lonely ghost on June 20, 2016, 03:51:07 PM
Hello ry ive played this server from the start and would like to become admin or mod to bring the game back. ive gotten a couple of players and would like to bring more!

Guys look! He's played from the very start! #lonelyghost4owner #MakeWSGreatAgain
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.