News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Fight caves

Started by garrdrenn1, December 05, 2012, 08:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

Alex was talking in game, he said y'all are coding it. He also said that there will be no rewards for it on worldscape, that's just no fun. I'm suggesting that you reward players with either camp or zombies tickets from doing fight cave, or putting new items in a new tokkul shop and giving tokkul as a reward. Also, a new untradeable piece of pk equipment would be nice for a reward for beating it. Just be sure to make the jad incredibly hard to kill for us 172's. :-)

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

wolf

Support,
with the fight caves rewards you should get some sort of tokens or points to buy obsidian weapons, shields and the cape.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: wolf on December 05, 2012, 08:49:02 PM
Support,
with the fight caves rewards you should get some sort of tokens or points to buy obsidian weapons, shields and the cape.

You can already buy that stuff though fairly easily, I was thinking more of something that isn't in-game yet.

Jake

I've never been good at fight caves but I'm all for a new mini-game  8)

I think we should have a shop with "casual" clothes. Like Mime and what not, If they're willing to make mime un-rare.

That's what I think anyway.

wolf

Quote from: Jake on December 06, 2012, 06:56:08 AM
I've never been good at fight caves but I'm all for a new mini-game  8)

I think we should have a shop with "casual" clothes. Like Mime and what not, If they're willing to make mime un-rare.

That's what I think anyway.
I like this idea.

Jake

You don't see many people walking around with casual clothes. They're too hard to get  ;D

garrdrenn1

Honestly, I'm only concerned about the reward for actually beating it. As long as we get something untradeable that shows that we beat it I'm good.

Ry60003333

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 06, 2012, 08:57:11 AM
Honestly, I'm only concerned about the reward for actually beating it. As long as we get something untradeable that shows that we beat it I'm good.
I like this idea. :) Mime clothes would definitely be a possibility!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 07, 2012, 10:56:10 AM
I also support that idea. What about a series of items from that minigame though? Just like the barrows chest. It randomly picks what to give out :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Dug on December 07, 2012, 01:24:28 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 07, 2012, 10:56:10 AM
I also support that idea. What about a series of items from that minigame though? Just like the barrows chest. It randomly picks what to give out :D?

I like this idea as well, it would have to be completely different items from barrows though. Seeing as fight caves take like 100x longer than a round of barrows to complete.

Wild

Not mime clothes, Something we can use in fights would be better.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Wild on December 09, 2012, 11:38:23 AM
Not mime clothes, Something we can use in fights would be better.

Agreed.

Free Legend

This would be awesome.

nate

the only problem with tokkul is that people already have billions of them

This is / isn't a serious post