News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Possibility ?

Started by Jake, December 05, 2012, 01:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

What's the possibility of getting s reset on major rares? Most of them are on accounts that are not even being used so it's a little unfair. It would be good to have rares again.

Ry60003333

We could introduce some new rares into the game; the problem is that deleting items makes players angry and leave. That is what killed the game the first time. :'(
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 05, 2012, 01:28:35 AM
We could introduce some new rares into the game; the problem is that deleting items makes players angry and leave. That is what killed the game the first time. :'(
But it's only taking away a few items. It that bothers someone so much to leave then that's rather silly, it's not like they're starting again. We just need more items to be introduced to the game as rares and that will fix some problems.

Jack

I disagree, the players might come back to nothing. It will anger people and the game will go to crud again.

P.S: I play alot and have rares, and if I lost them I wouldn't be happy so I'm sure others wouldn't.

Desolate

Quote from: Jack on December 05, 2012, 02:29:01 AM
I disagree, the players might come back to nothing. It will anger people and the game will go to crud again.

P.S: I play alot and have rares, and if I lost them I wouldn't be happy so I'm sure others wouldn't.

Surprisingly, I second that. ;) Some people have worked quite a bit to get some of those items and like when the accounts were reset, people become disheartened about it and thus don't play.

Thehate

Quote from: Jack on December 05, 2012, 02:29:01 AM

I also agree with this, as if a player logs out with his rares, and then logs in without them, they will more than likely become upset and leave.
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Ry60003333

Quote from: thehate on December 05, 2012, 03:07:01 AM
I also agree with this, as if a player logs out with his rares, and then logs in without them, they will more than likely become upset and leave.
Exactly! Thats why we want to change the economy without explicitly deleting items.  ;)

Jake

Scratch the reset items idea then. I still think we need more rares. Gives people something to work for, Other than a skill.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jake on December 06, 2012, 06:45:52 AM
Scratch the reset items idea then. I still think we need more rares. Gives people something to work for, Other than a skill.
Any suggestions of items that aren't released? :)

Predator

[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Ry60003333

Wild

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 07, 2012, 10:56:59 AM
Quote from: Predator on December 07, 2012, 10:55:59 AM
Golden phat :O
I mean items already in the client. ;)
Why can't you delete phats, santa's and masks? Nobody uses them and they are used to be the best rare.
If you delete all of them, you could give like 1 out of each kind of mask and phat and probably like 3 santa's.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

What about seriously old players, I'm pretty sure they have items in their bank that can be considered rare that are hardly heard of. I'm not suggesting that you start taking stuff off other accounts, not at all, perhaps researching these old players would give us some ideas.

What about them pets, seeing as Predator has 2 hell cats, what about puppies and kitties?
What about Camo.. I remember seeing a few pairs of those in the game, although they weren't weildable.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Ry60003333

Yeah they probably do. If some of them come back they could distribute some of those items.

Also pets are something that should be enjoyed by everyone! 8)

Predator

Just saying, a bug/glitch cause me to have 2 hellcats instead of one. I dropped one of them a while ago.
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)