News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

new currency?

Started by nate, December 03, 2012, 11:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

the problem about economy is that everything is a barter system. Theres nothing wrong with that, its just that it can often be difficult to come to common ground on item worth. My idea is that we add some kind of token thats not already in Worldscape, and have that as money. That way our new currency can't be gained so easily by just selling your 1b dharocks platebodies to ::theshop. This currency can be distributed by admins to all people who are known to be different people (no second accounts). We stop distributing tokens after a certain amount of time so that there isn't too much money in the game.

boom, currency, fixed economy (per say), happy community  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

I like the idea of any economy, but just got worldscape back. Let's not make any drastic changes like this for a little while and enjoy the game the way it is for now.

Rex

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 04, 2012, 12:32:36 AM
I like the idea of any economy, but just got worldscape back. Let's not make any drastic changes like this for a little while and enjoy the game the way it is for now.

Agreed..

Kevin

We tried fixing the economy. We re-set the accounts. Half of the accounts currently have glitched stats and massively duped items. Everyone quit. So we're not going to change anything with the economy.

gomes97

just keep the eco like this. i like it.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

ratman3

Just a suggestion;

You could always make the Camp and Zambie tokens tradable again.  Although this will make people "pool" their tokens for items, it could add another currency.  Just an idea.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

Predator

cant we just delete the damn money, noone cares about em..

and ofc lower the money porice in camp so the money does not come back withing a few days
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

Yoho

Quote from: Predator on December 04, 2012, 10:42:45 AM
cant we just delete the damn money, noone cares about em..

and ofc lower the money porice in camp so the money does not come back withing a few days

People can sell their duped items to the store to pump all that money back into the economy.

Ry60003333

Yeah we tried to fix the economy before and it killed the game. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.