News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bank Space, Reset Skill Command & 508 Client

Started by Jack, December 03, 2012, 02:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Hey Guys,

1.) I think we should make the bank space of the game 1,000 because many people have a lot of items and need mules to keep them on. it can get annoying so increasing the space would be awesome.

2.) I also think there should be a reset skill command, because since defence triange was removed I think a lot of people would want to be back to pures. Also, in general if people want to get 135 in the same skill again. it can work the same as the lock command. ::reset skillname then have a dialog to comfirm it twice and it can't be undone.

3.) I think that we should be able to set the hotkeys on the 508 client. Because I like the 614 hotkeys better then the 508 so I'd like to set them myself.

garrdrenn1

Rex

wolf

I support having more bank space, im not sure about the hot keys and resetting skills seems like a good idea.

Kevin

Bank Space - Can't do. Client is limited to what we can do

Reset Skill Command - Not going to do, what if someone hacks you and resets your stats. To much hassle for staff. Just make a new account

508 Client - Setting hotkeys is something we cannot do. We've stated in the past that we can't do that. It is what Jagex set for hotkeys.

Ry60003333

Quote from: Kevin on December 03, 2012, 06:00:00 AM
Bank Space - Can't do. Client is limited to what we can do

Reset Skill Command - Not going to do, what if someone hacks you and resets your stats. To much hassle for staff. Just make a new account

508 Client - Setting hotkeys is something we cannot do. We've stated in the past that we can't do that. It is what Jagex set for hotkeys.
Sorry, Kevin is correct about all of this. :-[
Topic locked.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.