News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Reset slayer task. (also added another suggestion)

Started by garrdrenn1, December 03, 2012, 02:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

Just for now, can we have an option to reset slayer tasks? Since some of the monsters aren't spawned at their locations yet.

Could you also add some range gear to the shop or something? There really is no good gear in the game to use with crystal bow. Also, maybe strengthen the crystal bow so we can pk with it? I tried it on jack and you can barely hit with it.

Rex

That's a good idea, then the staff team wouldn't have to reset it for you.. :)

garrdrenn1

Yeah, Kevin already reset mine one time. Then I got dogs and dogs aren't on here, I don't want to keep bothering him with it lol.

Jack

I support both, he was barely hitting on me. His max was like 25. In full 3A gear.

Rex

wolf

Ry60003333

In the next update you will be able to ask for another task to replace your current one. :)

I'll look into the crystal bow; thats very odd!
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

Range has never been a strong point in Worldscape pking. It would be good to see it become useful for all the range lovers :3

nate

Quote from: Jake on December 05, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
Range has never been a strong point in Worldscape pking. It would be good to see it become useful for all the range lovers :3

careful with that logic though... Jagex had the same problem which led to crossbows, which made range op, leading to claws, etc...

but i do agree to boost it somehow

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Aren't we lucky we have one man that's smarter than all Jagex combined. And that man is me.

Jokes, ovbviously Ryan.

Rex

Quote from: Jake on December 05, 2012, 02:15:31 AM
Aren't we lucky we have one man that's smarter than all Jagex combined. And that man is me.

Jokes, ovbviously Ryan.

Lol, We sure are lucky to have this boss :)

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 05, 2012, 01:22:25 AM
In the next update you will be able to ask for another task to replace your current one. :)

Thanks Ryan. :-)

Ry60003333

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 05, 2012, 08:32:21 AM

No problem!

And LMAO right now I think that anyone is smarter then Jagex! ::)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Rex

Quote from: Ry60003333 on December 05, 2012, 10:37:08 PM
Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 05, 2012, 08:32:21 AM

No problem!

And LMAO right now I think that anyone is smarter then Jagex! ::)

Pretty much XD