News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Restoration Update #2

Started by Ry60003333, December 03, 2012, 12:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

This is just amazing! My life is finally being restored by you Ryan :3.
Although i have a simple question, If restoring to the old WS this doesn't mean that bugs that came before will likely come again does it?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Thehate

Quote from: Dug on December 04, 2012, 03:54:33 AM
Although i have a simple question, If restoring to the old WS this doesn't mean that bugs that came before will likely come again does it?

Nope, as the Cystal bow has been bugged for a few years, Ryan is working his way through bugs and fixing them one by one.  8)
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Ry60003333

Quote from: thehate on December 04, 2012, 07:10:45 AM
Quote from: Dug on December 04, 2012, 03:54:33 AM

Nope, as the Cystal bow has been bugged for a few years, Ryan is working his way through bugs and fixing them one by one.  8)
This is correct; any bugs that arise we will attempt to fix! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jake

Sooo exited to test this out :)

Thanks Ryan! <3

Free Legend

I'm glad to see the server back!