Previous topic - Next topic

like it?

yes
2 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

nate

Anyone hate training? well Here's my idea to make skilling fun and rewarding!

so the battlegrounds for this minigame would be (for different maps) the city limits of the major cities (varrock, fally, lumbridge, ardougn... ardingo.... ardogadobla... or whatever that is....). We could have it blocked off where there are not walls like it is in zombie. each match you would start with nothing except for what your Kit would yield (will be explained later).

each map would have random things around the map such as rocks for mining to make armor and weapons (for training mining obviously ;D). alters to craft runes, fishing spots (fountains), furnace and anvil, trees to cut, and more stuff once other skills are released.

Before you jump into the game, you wait in a 30-60 second lobby where you will choose your Kit for the following game. Kits would basically be items you started out with at the beginning of the match. (i.e. ::kitminer would start you with the highest possible pick you could use based on your mining level. you will also start with a dwarven stout).

the whole point of the game is to gain large amounts of Kit points which are obtained by skilling, killing others, and securing statues (capture the flag basically, you stand in it for a certain time period and it is claimed by you, giving you a steady rate of kit points over time. can be stolen by others who stand in it).

Now, everyone would obviously find a certain way that would get you more points than the others, but here's the catch. If you die, you lose half your points. People would never skill and only pk in this if pking was that strong, but if you kill someone in this game, you get half of their kit points. The catch to that, is that you are unable to heal for a certain time period, making it easy for others to kill you.

anyways, that it my idea. tell me if you like it!  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

It's like a mixture between Dungeoneering, Call Of Duty, and Hunger Games.

This idea is actually really cool.

Six

QuoteI finally got the courage to ask you on a date. So just say yes, let the future fall into place.
- Tyler The Creator.

garrdrenn1

I like it, reminds me a bit of stealing creation on rs.

Ry60003333

This is a real interesting idea; and we do need more skilling minigames. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

nate

and if you decide to make this a minigame, feel free to alleviate from my ideas as much as you want. i'm just trying to get more skilling minigames out there  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post