News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Anti-Viruses

Started by Surveillance, February 24, 2009, 05:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surveillance

Dear WorldScape,

I got a story about an anti-virus I installed in one of my computer.

"One time I bought 'Kaspersky Internet Anti-Virus', It was pretty good until it turns out I found something. Kaspersky is keep on detecting C:/, and it is finding viruses in Windows. I said 'Hang on, thats not right', I press delete. Now everytime I start my computer I get those sound if the computer finds an error, 'Dun!' I heard it like 30 times. Then it stops. so I uninstall the Anti-virus because now I found out what the Anti-Virus are really doing."

That story was true actually. My computer is now corrupted, like I don't know how many times.

My one month Plan: "Build the best Anti-Virus" and let my friends only have it.
People, people! Delete your Anti-Virus! They are tricking you!

Surveillance,
Just remember what I said " Delete your Anti-Virus "

Zack

I have a good anti-virus and this has never happened to me, so I'm not going to delete it because you told me to.

mumups

Well i guess it depends on the anti-virus you buy.
Some are good some are bad.
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Triniboy

I don't like anti-virus. I get mad when i'm busy doing something and the anti-virus pops up says "please wait scanning your system" , So i don't use it. The most the keeps my computer up and running is the auto "windows defender"...it has no pop-ups, and does not slow down your system.

Bill

I have Kaspersky and it sucks lol... I try and download something from the internet and it says it's blocked and then it asks me like 42-hundred times if I want to unblock it... Then it runs these stupid updates like every 30 minutes that slows down my computer soooooooo much...

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Zack

I use Avast!, and it's pretty good  :)

Explorer

dont we need anti-viruses? why delete it?

Zack

You don't "need" one it just offers a bit more protection when you're surfing the web.

Banjo Hick

i dont have one and i have gotten like 10 viruses altogether, which isnt really all that much

Bill

Quote from: banjo hick on June 22, 2009, 12:07:34 AM
i dont have one and i have gotten like 10 viruses altogether, which isnt really all that much

Read the date next time before posting. Please refrain from posting on old topics.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........