News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Game Content

Started by Kevin, November 26, 2012, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qorx

Quote from: I Steal Cash on November 28, 2012, 12:18:12 PM
Bring back the old world and the choc-ice command.
You're the about the 11th person who's said it which is excellent considering it makes the argument stronger.

TBH: I think you should bring back the old world, make it world one. Make the new one world two then players will be able to connect with no screwing around. Then you need to remove all the new 474+ items and just keep the old items like before all the new stuff was release (third age, all the camp stuff, zombie stuff etc). Make the basic pking gear dh and stuff. Then remove all the dragon boots and all that stuff. Make choc-ice heal 26 hp like it did, make pumpkins heal max hp like they used to.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Diva La Viva

Bring back the old awesome times.

nate

Quote from: Diva La Viva on November 28, 2012, 03:48:36 PM
Bring back the old awesome times.

like anger weapons with their crazy bonuses! ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Six

In my opinion, the old Worldscape was better (Before "Blitz") I especially loved the old pking.. I know this involved a glitch which is probably impossible to get back, but I think even without the glitch the pking back then would have been great and would be great to bring it back!

But I'm not really fussed, just so long as we (as a community) can get some more players!

Thanks,

-Jahvahn

QuoteI finally got the courage to ask you on a date. So just say yes, let the future fall into place.
- Tyler The Creator.

Jake

Well either the Rare's need to be fixed or the Pking, Considering you were either a Pker or a Rare Collector. Those were the two strongest points Worldscape had when it was at it's peaked and it seem to attract players.

Personally I'd love to see a different type of pking. Even if you could just re-do it all together.