News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Game Content

Started by Kevin, November 26, 2012, 06:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Any specific game content you would like to see in the server(No client updates)
Or even see removed to improve the game?

nate

world 2 back online  :P. old pking if possible, but it was a glitch so i doubt it could be recreated....

This is / isn't a serious post

D E A T H

Choc-ice :). Duping haha nah just playing. Don;t know really release the old world and i'll try to post some more.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: D E A T H on November 26, 2012, 08:35:08 PM
Choc-ice :). Duping haha nah just playing. Don;t know really release the old world and i'll try to post some more.
yeah definitely ::ilovechocice spawns 100 choc ice in your inventory and it heals 26 hp like it used to and pumpkins heal full hp. and dump like millions of old school pking items into the economy (choc ice is stackable)

nate

Quote from: wolf on November 26, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
and dump like millions of old school pking items into the economy

just bring back world 2 lol

Wild

Quote from: nate on November 27, 2012, 01:29:40 AM
Quote from: wolf on November 26, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
and dump like millions of old school pking items into the economy

just bring back world 2 lol
Why is bringing world 2 back such a good idea? it is the same as world 1, but there is a lot of duped sh*t in.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

nate

A lot of skills and rares people worked very hard on..... think what you will, but i've got at least 10 people that say they will play once our old accounts come back. What i see now is that no one plays worldscape without the "duped sh*t".

its now even about the fact that everything is duped, or that every one is rich, its that everyone is at a comfortable state with their old accounts, levels and bank wise. This new world will require more effort that people have already spent a lot of time doing on the old accounts.

some people want to sit back and chill with all of their levels and wealth, while some people want to continue in their skilling.

take away the items and the levels, and what do you have? a medium at which people communicate.... Most everyone has their closest WS friends added on Skype (i do), so why do we need to log onto a game to talk when we can just send messages? or even better, why not just talk over the forums?

This game is a community server, but don't disregard the server portion.

Wild

Quote from: nate on November 27, 2012, 01:55:33 AM
A lot of skills and rares people worked very hard on..... think what you will, but i've got at least 10 people that say they will play once our old accounts come back. What i see now is that no one plays worldscape without the "duped sh*t".
People also worked hard for their stuff and skills on world one, didn't they? You didn't play it, that is why you act like this.
My point is that there should changes, and not only "world 2" back.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

nate

you took a section of my argument out of context which makes it seem that way. i did in fact play world 1, and was also on all night just to see if anyone would notice and log in. If you believe that the reason i don't play world 1 is simply because i didn't play it, then yes. you are correct. that is exactly why ws is currently at a max population of 0. PEOPLE DON'T PLAY THE GAME

yes there does need to be other changes to the game, but the most important is the change that will make everyone play again... (i.e. world 2)

gomes97

bring rares back oold pking back
make more rares like h wheen mask and partyhat but,
just keep this much dharoks etc pking gear

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

i think it would be cool if there was more to do in the server. construction would be great (i know its probably not gonna happen because ws is running 317 and 508 clients.)

D E A T H

Quote from: nate on November 27, 2012, 05:32:35 PM
i think it would be cool if there was more to do in the server. construction would be great (i know its probably not gonna happen because ws is running 317 and 508 clients.)

HAHA more skills good joke they still haven't even added fletching which is pretty easy to make

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

nate

yeah i know. just suggesting though  :P

Genuine

Bring back the entire old Worldscape pking style.
Choc Ice & Pumpkins.

I Steal Cash

Bring back the old world and the choc-ice command.
Thank you Wolf!