News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

1-28 Goodybag event

Started by pdsshinn, October 26, 2012, 08:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdsshinn

Well it seems that not many people have been playing Worldscape so, I am deciding to give away some of my wealth to the public in a 1-28  goody bag. If you are not familiar with a 1-28 Goody bag what basically happens is I fill my inventory with good things and you come along and guess a number. Each item is assigned a number and I will trade you item in which the number you guessed was assigned. Obviously there is no way of you knowing if I'm totally bsing and giving you a bad item so, that is why I will film all of it.
   How do I enter into the 1-28 goody bag you ask? Well it is simple just comment on this forum topic and I will select 4 people to come and choose their prize!
   The winners will be selected at 10/27/12 at 9 PM central time so enter while you can! 
   Remember you only can guess 1 number so try and make it a good one :)
   What items will be in the Goody bag? Well every item that is in my inventory in this picture. Good luck!

Jake

Don't quit! You're probably the most active player we have,

pdsshinn

I'm not quitting just sharing the wealth because I don't have any use for it and more people might get active if they had a little boost

Jake

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Bobafett

Ill take part=x

I havent seen anyone online for a while. ive been checkin in to see if ppl were online but never for meh Q_Q

Cudi

pdsshinn

Quote from: Wild on October 27, 2012, 02:29:14 AM
is that world two or one?
Uhm the world that is up right now not sure which one it is.

Jake

It's world one. World two is the one with our old items/stats.

pdsshinn

Sorry for the late announcement but the winners were Bobafett, Wild, Cudi, and Jake. Message me on the forums a good time to do it for you.