News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

upgrade this world

Started by jacomb5, February 22, 2009, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacomb5

we should make it more like real so people my enjoy it and well get better incomes of people and maybe we could add better attacking moves cause i did a slash and all they do is fall down like there praying on there knees so maybe if i did a slash hit on them they like fall backwards or a stab they put there hands to there chest like they had been punched in tomoch and then we should have them like clashing swords then doing special move like pushing there sword away? and when they die they could roll over ect...

thank you sorry for very long speech

jacomb5

Zack

Great idea, but by what you are saying is that you want Ryan to start a new project that will have 100 times more animations than WoW and will probably take 10 years to complete, again great idea but it would take far to long to make it.

jacomb5

yer but if they got some more people on it they could do better stuff one by one not all the way then do it

Bill

This would take forever and really isn't even needed. Blitz will have all the up-to-date animations like Runescape has.
Topic locked.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........