News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

headset ps3

Started by gomes97, September 22, 2012, 01:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

i dont know where i have to post so i post it here
wich one i should buy this one Wireless Bluetooth Headset Headphone For Sony PS3 Playstation 3 Black

http://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Eco-S-Bluetooth-Headset-PS3/dp/B005709YCS/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1348335494&sr=8-20&keywords=headset+ps3
Smooth Eco-S Bluetooth Headset for PS3
screenshot didnt work so i made an link
maybe you have or idea's to please help memem :)     

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

James

Get some Astros if you can afford em. They're boss :-)

Jake

Quote from: James on September 22, 2012, 03:34:53 PM
Get some Astros if you can afford em. They're boss :-)
Astros or Tritons are probably the best you can get. Turtle beach are pretty good for what they're worth.

wolf

i got the Ex-02 it works great and i got it off eBay brand new for a really good price

Its a wireless Bluetooth headset (Rechargeable) and come with all the cords and stuff Haha

Jake

I'm not a fan of rechargeable ones. They always seem to run out of battery when you need them most. Wired is the way to go, Once you get past the messy wire part they're the best  ::)

Turtle Beach P11's would be my suggestion if you don't want to spend much money but want a quality headset.

Diva La Viva

No, don't get turtle beach, mine broke after three weeks and I only dropped them ONCE!!!

Qorx

Quote from: Diva La Viva on September 24, 2012, 11:09:42 AM
No, don't get turtle beach, mine broke after three weeks and I only dropped them ONCE!!!
What do you expect, there electronical. You can't drop them and them be fine. I've got P11's, there great.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

I can sort of relate, Diva. The cords are really loose in the volume box on the Px21's and they can come out really easy and you have to buy a new one when that happens. P11's will last longer but the quality isn't as great.