News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I have been here a while.

Started by wolf, September 20, 2012, 10:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf

Everyone is saying i would not know what worldscape was like in early 2007 well i would, i have been around since 16 of march 2007 yes 16/3/07 i remember because i got an ipod nano for my birthday unwrapped it and got on the computer. while i was syncing all my music from itunes and this is the converstaion SORT OF.

Friend
"Do you play runescape."
Me
"I used to."
Friend
"Ever played RSPS's."
Me
"No but i know what they are."
Friend
"Try worldscape"
Me
"Alright."

Thats how i came to WS

Qorx

Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 10:04:31 PM
Friend
"Do you play runescape."
Me
"I used to."
Friend
"Ever played RSPS's."
Me
Friend
"Try worldscape"
Me
"Alright."
It doesn't matter what people say, you know how long you've been here for so it doesn't really matter. But it's good you've been here for that long to support the community.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Qorx on September 20, 2012, 10:08:33 PM
Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 10:04:31 PM
Friend
"Do you play runescape."
Me
"I used to."
Friend
"Ever played RSPS's."
Me
Friend
"Try worldscape"
Me
"Alright."
It doesn't matter what people say, you know how long you've been here for so it doesn't really matter. But it's good you've been here for that long to support the community.

It matters in certain things, like trying to get mods and etc..

Qorx

Quote from: dieknowsawr on September 20, 2012, 10:40:05 PM
It matters in certain things, like trying to get mods and etc..
I know that but Ryan can just check when he joined.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

If this is a respect thing it doesn't bother me. I have the same amount of respect for people regardless of when they've joined. True members are what keep this community alive :)

wolf

Quote from: Jake on September 21, 2012, 03:05:25 AM
If this is a respect thing it doesn't bother me. I have the same amount of respect for people regardless of when they've joined. True members are what keep this community alive :)
I am a true and proud member of worldscape and allgofree i will never leave for another server i will leave when i outgrow RSPS. yes this is more of a respect thing being abused by players whom have been here for about 5 months and i have been here for 5 years its a bit annoying thinking they can do whatever they want.

Dug

Quote from: wolf on September 21, 2012, 07:24:29 AM
Quote from: Jake on September 21, 2012, 03:05:25 AM
I am a true and proud member of worldscape and allgofree i will never leave for another server i will leave when i outgrow RSPS. yes this is more of a respect thing being abused by players whom have been here for about 5 months and i have been here for 5 years its a bit annoying thinking they can do whatever they want.
Well, you should know that no matter the date of a player joining, they will never disrespect you until you disrespect them in a way of ignoring them/not giving them information/helping out(to some extent), unless they are complete morons.
In addition, you should never let them get to you, for all you know, they may even being very disrespectful to you because they don't like the fact that someone else has been here for a long time and worked at their utmost potential to strive for something that they'll take ages for : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wolf

I have helped every player as best i can every time somebody asked me for it. its just "trolls" thinking they run the place. it annoys me

dieknowsawr

So is this just a topic about how you should get mod?

James

I haven't been here very long.  :(

wolf

Quote from: dieknowsawr on September 22, 2012, 11:13:34 AM
So is this just a topic about how you should get mod?
No why should i get mod because i said i have been here and i help people im sure you have done the same thing. so should you get mod? in the same success that i would get mod?  :o

Jake

I don't see the use of this topic, to be honest. What are you trying to get across? That people don't respect you because you've been playing for a while? Not many people do that are new. Just keep doing what you're doing and don't let new people ruin your gaming. As a player that's been here for a long time you should know that treating new people well is crucial.