News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Lets do some ::Camp farming!

Started by Bobafett, September 21, 2012, 02:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Hosting the event will be yours truly Bobafett.

I plan on running Camp all day to save up a ton of tickets for things we all need in-game so why not come alone and join.

Time of event: I'm trying for around 6Pm EST 12/21/2012

Meeting place: The Church outside lumby starting area.

I hope too have a few players wanting to join up and chat while we level are stats/and also make cash and get tickets!

Even thought the player base is really small since the economy is very dead at the moment it doesn't hurt to try and get a few of the ones who do play to start communicating with each other and having fun and maybe bring others in to make the server to grow even more.

Any questions about the event, Don't be shy to reply on this thread or PM ingame or Via mail

sincerely,
Thomas/Bobafett

Qorx

I'll be happy to join, just PM me on the forums or In-Game when it's time to do it. But I'll only do it if there's 5-10 players at the least.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

I'll join any In-game community events. Hopefully we can get some more camp items out there to have people to strive to buy  8)

Bobafett

Right on ill also be logged in with my Girlfriends account since she will not be able to get on for this even due to dial up issues

but other then that i'm counting 4 people at the moment then thats pretty sweet hope to get more players to join up because i'm sure people want there epic items from those tickets=P

Quote from: Jake on September 21, 2012, 03:08:35 AM
I'll join any In-game community events. Hopefully we can get some more camp items out there to have people to strive to buy  8)

And i agree it be nice to start running the economy market in items

Kryptonite

I can show up if this hasn't happened yet.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.