News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

GG AGF

Started by thursday9000, September 20, 2012, 09:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday9000

Hey, Just wanted to say good job on keeping the server running this long. The server may not be too populated, but really... No server has as many people as they used to, especially for being around this long.

ALSO, I love the 508, it's just like when I started RS, good job guys.

Much love to all the staff! <3

wolf

i hate 508 clients/servers i prefer the old classical servers and i only play worldscape on the 317 unless im pking but hopefully they will remove the 508 and revert worldscape back to what it was in '07

thursday9000

Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 09:50:48 PM
i hate 508 clients/servers i prefer the old classical servers and i only play worldscape on the 317 unless im pking but hopefully they will remove the 508 and revert worldscape back to what it was in '07

They have both?
Also, some people would rather play 508 then 317 sometimes.

wolf

People played worldscape because it was one of the best if not THE best original pking server which was only 317 and under. why do you think worldscape died? because they updated it to 474+ .

Qorx

I like the 317 revision, not the 508 not a fan. Plus the 508 is very glitchy.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

thursday9000

This isn't a rant thread...

Kryptonite

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it would be some random kid bragging about how he "crashed the server" or something lol...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 09:58:08 PM
People played worldscape because it was one of the best if not THE best original pking server which was only 317 and under. why do you think worldscape died? because they updated it to 474+ .

Worldscape was NEVER a pvp server or a server that had pvp on it's mind at any time.

OT: I'm working on attempting to change things back. Multi Client will stay, though.

thursday9000

Quote from: James on September 20, 2012, 10:31:09 PM
Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 09:58:08 PM

Worldscape was NEVER a pvp server or a server that had pvp on it's mind at any time.

OT: I'm working on attempting to change things back. Multi Client will stay, though.

Yeah, I didn't think that it was PVP either.

Also I love 508 with like, all my heart <3

Krest I V

Your title says "Good game, AGF" and that implies that you just hacked the site or whatever. Try something like "GJ AGF" or "Good job, AGF." Also, while this game was never a PvP server, that was one of the main attractions. Also, while people complained about it all the time, there was a real economy. Even though coins and runes were useless, people bartered (that act that was way more common in the time period this game was largely based on) using things like logs and Rune Essence. Oh and the rares... oh the rares.

thursday9000

Quote from: Krest I V on September 20, 2012, 11:06:02 PM
Your title says "Good game, AGF" and that implies that you just hacked the site or whatever. Try something like "GJ AGF" or "Good job, AGF."
Good game. Implying that the game, Worlscape, is good.

Jake

I agree. 100% respect for Ryan and the team for keeping the game up even though not many people play.

Dug

I have more than just respect for the entire team and in addition to most of the community.
You've really made this my second home. To be honest, there's just no replacement for you.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

We have plans on working on WorldScape, but no time/motivation! Get us motivated!

Help us, bump these topics. It will help gather in new players. But you guys need to play yourself!

http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,547956
http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs2-server/advertise/396278-worldscape-classic-multi-version-317-508-a.html

If you guys can keep up these topics on the first page, you should see a increase in players. ~5 new a day.

Jake

Quote from: Kevin on October 27, 2012, 03:10:28 AM
We have plans on working on WorldScape, but no time/motivation! Get us motivated!

Help us, bump these topics. It will help gather in new players. But you guys need to play yourself!

http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,547956
http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs2-server/advertise/396278-worldscape-classic-multi-version-317-508-a.html

If you guys can keep up these topics on the first page, you should see a increase in players. ~5 new a day.
You could have said that earlier  ::)