News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Update to all of my friends. Thank you all.

Started by brianc, September 18, 2012, 09:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianc

Hello,

As many of you have noticed, I have not been around...

Many things have changed since my last visit.

I'm now currently engaged to the woman of my dreams.

Here is a picture of me and her together.

I'm extremely exited for these changes in my life, as I have been waiting for this dream to come true for a long time.

The engagement ring is being ordered right now to the size needed.

-

We currently do not have a definite date set on the marriage but it will be within the next couple of months.

I have known her over a years time and she has been by my side all of that time.

Spending the night over at my apartment and soon we'll have a place together as soon after the marriage.

All I have to do is notify my landlord.

I thank you all of my friends for being supportive of me in my rough times, listening to me.. Helping me cope with the bad times. But all of that is over now.

Special dedication to....

Ryan - Offering me a great 2 years of having the best time ever in my whole rsps history working for AllGoFree.

Bill - You helped me understand alot of things with different troubleshooting with me reading your posts.

Kevin - You was strict minded on me, helped me man up alot. I thank you for that.

Philip - I know you can still see this, This is for all of the times you stood by my side to help rid of the rule breakers and keep people from bullying me.

Jake - I have known you for a while, and you always listened to me and didn't run away.

Garrdrenn - Helping me support my clans that I ran before and helping me cope with issues I had with bullies.

Kryptonite - Thank you for your constructive criticism on all of my Graphics, and allowing me to have an open mind with my art.

Chaoslancex - A great time indeed along side with DeathZone.

Mooshu - Mooshu chicken for the win. ;) Nah really, you helped keep the bullies off my back and took means necessary to make sure I was alright.

Rivin X - Alex.. What can I say man.. Your a great staff member, a great friend, and honestly, down to earth person. Open to questions.

Much thanks to everyone else that I cannot remember.

Alot is on my mind right now..

Feel free to post a response and I will add recognition where needed.

Thank you AllGoFree for helping improve my life and helping me find peace.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Kryptonite

This thread is really touching.. especially this part:

Quote from: brianc on September 18, 2012, 09:14:03 PM
Philip - I know you can still see this, This is for all of the times you stood by my side to help rid of the rule breakers and keep people from bullying me.

That's great, and I'm happy for you! I hope you two live a long happy life together!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Bobafett

I do not know you but i am happy that you have found the lady for you man. Congrats and hope all thing go well in the future and hope you can play again sometime soon

Qorx

Happy for you that you've found the 'woman of your dreams' hopefully after your wedding and everything is sorted out you will still pop by worldscape and vist.

Have fun in life.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

Congratulations brother! I'm really happy for you! I hope everything goes swell, I'm sure it will.

dieknowsawr

Congratulations Brian, I wish you the best in your marriage and life :)

s3v

Congratulations! Wish you the best of luck!  :D
Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand. â€"Kurt Vonnegut

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

nate

hey buddy! this was really touching, and i wished i would have been better friends with you, but i had a worldscape break before worldscape was BIG, and then just after. add me on skype, my username is "teemoks". keep in touch friend, good luck with life. God be with you :)

This is / isn't a serious post

garrdrenn1

I wish I would have seen this earlier, but I'm glad to see you doing well man.  :D

EDIT: +1

Six

Congratulations... I hope you enjoy the rest of your life.. :)

P.S. Do you mean "Phill" by "Philip"?

QuoteI finally got the courage to ask you on a date. So just say yes, let the future fall into place.
- Tyler The Creator.