News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Party Room!

Started by Kryptonite, September 16, 2012, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hey guys! I'm organizing a party room event where we get a bunch of people together and light a ton of fires in the party room! My goal is to achieve 2,500 fires for World 1 by friday. If we all tried hard enough, we could make that goal look like a joke though! It's currently at 531 as I am typing this, meaning we have a little less than 2,000 fires to go! I'll take vids and screenshots of the really good drop parties and we can all have a chance to get some neat stuff! I've heard that the party room's 1st class drop parties can drop barrows gloves too!

If you're interested in doing this, sign up on this topic! Post using this format:

In-game name:
What time you're coming online:
What time zone you live in:
How much time you'll be able to put into this:

If we get 2,500 world 1 fires by friday, I'll reward everyone who helped out somehow! (not sure yet, perhaps some good items or make them something neat)!

Please sign up! I'm excited to do this!

Fires remaining:

Once we have some people in on this we can organize a time to get us all online at once!

Members:
1 - Kryptonite
2 - Wolf
3 - Qorx

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

wolf

Ill join i did not fill out the form for this reason. i will not be on much for a short while i have work and school tests so thats a bummer and also im not on the computer very often the past week but i will get on every now and then and light as many fires as possible, no it does not bother me if i miss the party i just hope we get some activity in game all i want out of this is a little respect ;)

Kryptonite

Awesome! Any extra help is appreciated. I'll be on later tonight and after school every day this week.

weed

wolf

alright ill get on as much as possible but it wont be much. but i will be alot more active after friday because thats when my school holidays start so maybe we could get a litte team together. and ill get my clan active and get all my members playing. we will revolutionise worldscape back to what it was so lets just say were going “back to the future!“ also did this all start from me suggesting we take worldscape back to what it was in '07 in kevins topic "what can we do for you?!?!" if so im proud of myself and if not im still proud. ;)

Qorx

In-game name: Qorx
What time you're coming online: Whenever possible, I'm on School Holidays now.
What time zone you live in: I think GMT + 10.
How much time you'll be able to put into this: A decent amount.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Kryptonite

Quote from: wolf on September 16, 2012, 07:39:28 PM
alright ill get on as much as possible but it wont be much. but i will be alot more active after friday because thats when my school holidays start so maybe we could get a litte team together. and ill get my clan active and get all my members playing. we will revolutionise worldscape back to what it was so lets just say were going “back to the future!“ also did this all start from me suggesting we take worldscape back to what it was in '07 in kevins topic "what can we do for you?!?!" if so im proud of myself and if not im still proud. ;)

I think it happened from me and you trying to take action and get the game back together! Let's keep it up :)

And Qorx, you're in!

weed

wolf

alright man im keeping it up lets see if we can get it how everyone wants it, and you spelled qorx wrong on the actual topic you it says qorkx just need to fix that up

Kryptonite

Hahaha oops. Thanks, not sure how I did that.

weed

Qorx

Okay thanks Wolf. Want to start ASAP.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.