News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

world 2...

Started by nate, September 15, 2012, 03:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

will world 2 ever be put up? because if not, i can tell everyone that i am not interested in playing on "clean slates".

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

Why are there so many topics about this? Haven't we got our point across?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

just saying, they need to hurry up and put world 2 up.

This is / isn't a serious post

Kevin

Sorry for taking our time on a free game.

thursday9000

Quote from: Kevin on September 15, 2012, 11:26:07 PM
Sorry for taking our time on a free game.

Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl.

So true though...

wolf

i say just remove world 2 "FOREVER" and make world 1 how the community wants it with new accounts. it just makes it a cleaner game.

D E A T H

REMOVE WORLD 1 THE VERSION NO ONE PLAYS AND THEN PUT WORLDSCAPE CLASSIC IN THE WORLD 1 SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CLEAR DO WE HALF TO MAKE IT?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

thursday9000

Quote from: wolf on September 20, 2012, 09:48:41 PM
i say just remove world 2 "FOREVER" and make world 1 how the community wants it with new accounts. it just makes it a cleaner game.

Honestly, I want to be the richest player again... It takes a lot of work.

D E A T H

Wait who were you before?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Honestly who cares. Remove 508 client and world 2, And bring back everything that was around in '07 like ::ilovechocice and 3 hitting. that mage in ::wildy that barraged players if you attacked it and the KBD's remove the camp shop it was good when it was used for only EXP disable castle wars and remove Zombies mini-game.

Kryptonite

I doubt they'll remove the 508 client. I don't see what's so bad about it...

weed

dieknowsawr

This will contain offensive language..

HOLY. You guys need to learn when to shut the hell up. They're trying there hardest. This is a FREE game.
They can take there f*cking time. It's the begging of College for Ryan, and school time. Sorry they have other lives.
Calm down about this, they've gotten there point about it. It will come when it comes. Holy f*ck .

Kryptonite

^ I agree. It would be different if Ryan was active and obviously ignoring us, but he's busy with real life stuff right now. He probably hasn't even gotten to read all of our stuff yet. Chill out guys.

weed

Jake

The amount of selfish replies on this thread is ridiculous. You can't be serious? Learn to be patient, Not everything is going to go your way. Sure it's taking time but there are more important things in life for Ryan then getting a world 2 up for players who rarely play world 1. Give Ryan a little respect. Give everyone a little respect. He's paying money to keep the game it self up for you guys and you treat him like crap in return.

No more topics/replies like this or further action will be taken.

James

To add to Jake's reply, anyone bashing Ryan, Kevin, Bill, or any other staff member will have to answer to me. I'm a pretty laid back person, but mess with my buds and action will be taken. This isn't the WS community I know. Ryan has done nothing for anybody but code the entire server, set everything up in a very efficient way, keep the game free to play, and try his best to keep everyone informed on everything.