News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

The first ever Official ~AllGoFree~ Challenge!

Started by James, September 12, 2012, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

FOR 9/12 TO 9/26

Greetings everyone, and welcome to the first official AllGoFree Challenge!

Every two weeks, I will post a new challenge. These challenges range from simple things to whoever gains the most XP in 'x' skill or overall to bigger more intricate challenges like referral challenges! To start things off, here are a few of the boring o' rules:

Rule #1:
No cheating in any shape or form. Whether it be using bots to gain xp, or creating multiple accounts for recruiting contests. I WILL HAVE LOGS CHECKED FOR XP AND WILL BE CHECKING IP LOGS AS WELL. Anybody caught abusing rule #1 will be subject to disqualification from one or all future AllGoFree Challenges, and account taken action up to and including bans and mutes.

Rule #2:
Be respectful. Any type of negativity or harassment towards one or many participants of the challenge will be faced with penalties up to and including: Disqualification/exclusion from one or all future Challenges; Account status changes up to and including bans or mutes; or temporarily or permanently disabling posting abilities on the forums.

Rule #3:
Most of the prizes will be paid for out of my own pocket. Usually the prizes will be chosen by me, and as such I am NOT ENTITLED TO GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. I will post the prizes when each challenge starts, and usually they will stay the same. Most times I will reward your prize within 1-3 days of the current challenge ending.

Rule #4:
Have fun, plain and simple. I'm not using these as any sort of gimics, I just feel that we all need to have a little fun once in a while: myself included!

Alright. The first contest this week will be a recruitment contest!  These recruits can be anyway: Direct recruits, advertising recruits, or anything! For the recruit to count as yours, I NEED A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM THEM ON THE FORUMS SAYING WHO THEY WERE RECRUITED BY AND THEY MUST PLAY FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES.

Best of luck to you all! The prizes for this week are as follows:

1st Place: AllGoFree Challenge #1 Gold Medalist point, Donator status, 10 donator credits

2nd Place: AllGoFree Challenge #1 Silver Medalist point, Donator status, 5 donator credits

3rd Place: AllGoFree Challenge #1 Bronze Medalist point, Donator status, 1 donator credit

~ALL-GO-FREE~ GOLD MEDALISTS:
~CHALLENGE #1~:

~ALL-GO-FREE~ SILVER MEDALISTS:
~CHALLENGE #1~:

~ALL-GO-FREE~ BRONZE MEDALISTS:
~CHALLENGE #1~:

Jake

Challenge accepted  8)

If you win can you get the prize on an account that you want to start fresh on? So just say I won could i make another account to have donor status on?

James

Quote from: Jake on September 12, 2012, 01:11:59 AM
Challenge accepted  8)

If you win can you get the prize on an account that you want to start fresh on? So just say I won could i make another account to have donor status on?

Yes. :-)

Jake

Wonderful :) Hopefully we see some traffic coming through here  8)

James

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 12, 2012, 05:12:01 PM
Do IRL friends count?

Any and all recruits! As long as they meet the requirements! (10 mins of in game time and a pm to me!)

Kryptonite

I shall attempt to get some friends to play then!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James