News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Bitches I'm here.

Started by Remy, September 10, 2012, 11:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remy

It's been a long time coming, but Remy is back. None of you know me, and I don't give a shit. I played this game a long time ago. The last time I played, Ryan was still in middle school. I remember it quite fondly, going over to moparscape, agreeing that I wasn't in any way affiliated with Jagex, and logging in to do whatever caught my fancy for hours on end. At one point during school those many years ago, I asked Ryan if I could be a moderator, so later that day, I logged on, and saw the little silver crown next to my name in the chat. That was possibly one of the best days of my life, so far. So about a week later I was engaged in a trade with a fellow player, when he decided to close the trade window, so, I lose my abby whip, dragon 2h, and battle-axe, and about 750k. So, like any other middle schooler who had just recently learned of the intrigues of profanity, I started swearing like no one but an angry 11 year old can. So after about three days had passed without any playing whatsoever, I logged back on, only to see that some bastard took away my little silver crown. After that I played every couple weeks or so for about 4 months, and then I decided this shit wasn't worth my time. To sum it all up, I've entered the World of Warcraft, and emerged with minimal cosmetic scarring, I've defended the ancients for the second time, I've ventured into the Runes of Magic, I competed in the League of Legends, I've Teamed up on a Fortress twice, I've competed in the tournaments in the Age of Chivalry, I've explored the land of the Dunmer, and fought epic battles with the dragons in the land of the Nords, I've Commanded, and Conquered throughout the world for a decade, I've lived, loved, and lost in the art of podracing, and now, I'm back.

You may bask in my glory if it so pleases you.

That is all.
I've been around so damn long, I remember voting for Woodrow Wilson.

Skype: Remy C., Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm
Steam: =Ξ|Ξ= The Forgotten Tsar

Twitter: @WutsItToYa

Quote from: Connor on November 01, 2012, 03:39:05 PM
Stay if you want to help Worldscape but if you're just going to sit there and come up with faults f*ck off.

Kryptonite

What is good! Welcome back hope you stay!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Remy

I just realized something, I started playing before Obama was president, and I still went to church. I haven't gone to church in close to five years.

Stay if you want to help Worldscape but if you're just going to sit there and come up with faults f*ck off.

Qorx

Welcome back to WorldScape then. I'm new so Welcome.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

Intriguing story. Probably more maturity has come since you last played.

Welcome.

nate

Quote from: Jake on September 11, 2012, 02:08:35 AM
Intriguing story. Probably more maturity has come since you last played.

Welcome.

im just waiting for a response...

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Surely someone couldn't take offense to that  ::)

Desolate

You remind me of 'Stifler' in American pie.  ;)

Remy

Quote from: nate on September 11, 2012, 09:26:04 PM

im just waiting for a response...

I tried using my phone to post one, but apparently it didn't go through. Well I'm here, and I sure hope I'm more mature than I was however many years ago I last played.