News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Staff Q/A! -James-

Started by James, September 10, 2012, 10:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Since I'm a firm believer of staff openness, I'm going to be hosting the first staff question and answer session.

From Today (9/10) to Wednesday (9/12), I will be answering any and all questions. They can be anything: Real life questions, game information, or just general knowledge.

Please post your questions away!

nate

when is world 2 getting put back online?

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

I would like to know what urged you to re-join the All-Go-Free community?  It was great for you to come back.

James

Quote from: nate on September 10, 2012, 10:49:25 PM
when is world 2 getting put back online?

That is still in debate amongst the staff. More info on that will be soon to come when I'm made aware!

Quote from: Jake on September 10, 2012, 11:02:37 PM
I would like to know what urged you to re-join the All-Go-Free community?  It was great for you to come back.

It was a funny story actually. I was looking through some of my old junk at my parents house and found my old old old old old dell desktop computer. I looked and I saw the Worldscape folder on there, had an awesome little moment of remembrance, and decided to check and see if it was still around. Low and behold, I got on and was immediately welcomed back with open arms. :-)

Kryptonite

About the admin spot you recently got, as a developer weren't you already an admin?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

James

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 10, 2012, 11:43:38 PM
About the admin spot you recently got, as a developer weren't you already an admin?

Nope! Developers are pretty much close friends and/or people who have been around for a longtime and have achieved some recognition with the community. I was also asked to help with the actual development in AllGoFree, and was given developer status on the WS and RR forums. On RuneRebels yes, I'm also an administrator. But, this was something that I was just recently re-offered. :-)

Jake

Quote from: James on September 10, 2012, 11:18:37 PM
It was a funny story actually. I was looking through some of my old junk at my parents house and found my old old old old old dell desktop computer. I looked and I saw the Worldscape folder on there, had an awesome little moment of remembrance, and decided to check and see if it was still around. Low and behold, I got on and was immediately welcomed back with open arms. :-)
So I guess that was lucky for us  8)

I have another question, sir, what does your Staff spot mean to you?

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 11, 2012, 08:04:28 AM
You trynna ooVoo?
Isn't that some instant messaging video chat app? Haha.

James

Quote from: Jake on September 11, 2012, 02:03:13 AM
So I guess that was lucky for us  8)

I have another question, sir, what does your Staff spot mean to you?

It means I've earned a permanent place in this community. It also means that I've shown what it takes to help lead the server and company in a new direction, especially with WorldScape!

Krest I V

If it's not too personal, what are you aspiring to be when you have a career, assuming you don't already have one or aren't planning on one.

James

Quote from: Krest I V on September 11, 2012, 07:36:54 PM
If it's not too personal, what are you aspiring to be when you have a career, assuming you don't already have one or aren't planning on one.

I am actually a small business owner with a degree in Computer Science and Business/Marketing.  I sell retail computers!

:-)

D E A T H

Got any good deals for me? I need a lap top.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

James

Quote from: D E A T H on September 11, 2012, 08:28:07 PM
Got any good deals for me? I need a lap top.

Sadly at this moment, I don't do out of state shipping! (Mainly due to different taxing/tariff/governmental agency junk that I have to work out (Which I will be very soon!!!)) I do have a vast line of Sony, Compaq, HP and Dell PCs though, if you're ever in the North Dakota neighborhood!

D E A T H

Oh okay I live in America too next to Georgia's Capitol. So yeah also I'll add you on skype I need to talk specs of what computer I should get. Hope you can help!  ;D

My other question. Why is it so hush hush when a player gets banned? Like I'll ask the player why they were banned and they'll say "can't tell you sorry".

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?