News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

regarding clans

Started by nate, September 09, 2012, 07:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

is there any possible way that clans can register team capes for their clan, and their clan only? if so that is my suggestion  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Kryptonite

I really like this idea :D And only members of the clan can equip the capes!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 09, 2012, 07:58:48 PM
I really like this idea :D And only members of the clan can equip the capes!

exactly ;D

Qorx

That's a really good Idea, I think it should be managed over the forums. Then when a clan is created then the clan owner gets like 10m of there clan cape so they can hand out to the clan members. Then make them only equip-table to the unique clan.

Click here to see my goals and achievements.

Jake

This is quite a nice idea. Only issue I see is that when the server is huge again that there won't be enough capes and people will be doubling up. If we can avoid that I'm all for it.

nate

doubt server will get over 100+ players on at a time... theres a lot of team capes, and i don't think each person will make a clan

Kryptonite

That will make it better though! But keep in mind it's a cape for each clan, not for each player. Even if there were 100+ players I doubt there would be 50 different clans each with 2 players in them.

weed

nate

and theres 50 team capes if i'm not mistaken, so i doubt there will be that many clans.

Kryptonite

weed

Jake

You never know. The server can hold 2000+ people. The possibilities are endless. Maybe there could be a restriction on whether a clan is "eligible" to have a cape under their name. Such as the clan must be active for a month without any bad reputation, The amount of members on the clan is high and they're active members etc. Little things like that to conserve the amount of capes there are.

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

Quote from: Jake on September 11, 2012, 02:15:11 AM
You never know. The server can hold 2000+ people. The possibilities are endless. Maybe there could be a restriction on whether a clan is "eligible" to have a cape under their name. Such as the clan must be active for a month without any bad reputation, The amount of members on the clan is high and they're active members etc. Little things like that to conserve the amount of capes there are.
lets not jump too far into the future... remember, this server is a community server, and the majority of people are attracted to rsps because they often have 2006 similar runescape pking.

Kryptonite

Then clans could compete for cape spots :P

weed

nate

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 11, 2012, 08:49:53 PM
Then clans could compete for cape spots :P

these are all great ideas, but lets worry about them if/when the problems appear.

Jake

That's a whole different suggestion. Like maybe Team cape 1 is reserved for the best clan in the game? And the closer to number 1 cape you have the higher rank your clan is?

Just a suggestion.