News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Bring WorldScape Back [READ]

Started by Kryptonite, September 09, 2012, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratman3

Guys, bringinging something back is easier said then done.  It requires a commitment by the players also.  If you say that "More People should play", or "I'm not playing because nobody's online", then you wonder why we have zero players online.

Commit yourself to the game, not just saying that "I will", play. That's what made Worldscape strong in the first place, and that's what'll do it again.

Just my two cents.
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 08, 2011, 04:51:09 PM
No matter how wrong I am I, as a troll, am always right.

D E A T H

I GUESS NO ONE IS GETTING THIS. TO GET PLAYERS INTO THE GAME THE GAME MUST BE FUN AND AS OF RIGHT NOW THE GAME IS PRETTY SHITTY. WITH BARELY ANY WORKING SKILLS, ITEM, WEAPONS AND HOW LONG HAS WORLDSCAPE BEEN HERE? SINCE 2007.THERE ARE NEW SERVERS COMING OUT EVERYDAY WITH ALL SKILLS WORKING AND GUESS WHAT WORKING WEAPONS TOO. SO STOP SAYING WE NEED TO PLAY THE GAME TO GET UPDATES FOR THE GAME!!!

ALSO I HAD COMMITMENT UNTIL RYAN GOES HMMM I WILL f*ck WORLDSCAPE AND START A NEW SERVER.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

nate

and another reason is world 2 is not online...

This is / isn't a serious post

whatever

I DO SUPPORT YOU!! Butr where is my old user?? D: ive lost 3 allready:(   
also: why cant i log in in game? is it offline? (world 1 is open, but i can still not open the game)

Jake

Quote from: whatever on November 11, 2012, 04:41:58 AM
I DO SUPPORT YOU!! Butr where is my old user?? D: ive lost 3 allready:(   
also: why cant i log in in game? is it offline? (world 1 is open, but i can still not open the game)
I think it's down. Don't know much about it atm. Just stay on topic  ;)

Kryptonite

Ok I'll work on adding all of you who asked to the support list... And just a note to all of you who are writing paragraphs of nothing but rage, the point of this topic was to NOT be negative about this... Also sorry for the really really late reply.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.