News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Explanation.

Started by Jake, September 02, 2012, 02:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Just for whoever was wondering why I've been away It's because I have been super busy. I have hardly anytime to do what I want these days. I will be alive and active again in about 2-3 weeks.

I'd also just like to give you guys a heads up that we all have to do some serious work around here to get the server to the way we want it, Players and all. More will be discussed when I have more time.

See you all soon.

wolf

Alright mate you do what you have to do, Maybe we need a couple more forums mods.

D E A T H

The forums should be good with a lot of staff looking at them like Kevin.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: D E A T H on September 02, 2012, 11:16:07 AM
The forums should be good with a lot of staff looking at them like Kevin.
No the thing is the time zones when im online usually its just me if Jake's not on because U.S and Australian time zones are around 10 hours.

Desolate

I'm always here. I look, just don't post.  ;)

wolf

Quote from: Jarred on September 03, 2012, 05:58:32 AM
I'm always here. I look, just don't post.  ;)
your never on when im on...  :o

Bobafett

It feels like a ghost town when im on pretty much the whole day. Ive just been browser  the forums to catch up on what this servers about and such

wolf

Quote from: Bobafett on September 03, 2012, 07:57:47 PM
It feels like a ghost town when im on pretty much the whole day. Ive just been browser  the forums to catch up on what this servers about and such
where not quite sure if it will and if it does when but worldscape may be going back to classic of what it was in about 2007. hope to see you in game.

Bobafett

Quote from: wolf on September 03, 2012, 09:09:32 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on September 03, 2012, 07:57:47 PM
where not quite sure if it will and if it does when but worldscape may be going back to classic of what it was in about 2007. hope to see you in game.

That would be great because i played on here a long time ago under a name i forgot lol. and right on man it'll be cool to get some ingame help and what not. since im so freakin lost lol

wolf

Quote from: Bobafett on September 03, 2012, 09:35:48 PM
That would be great because i played on here a long time ago under a name i forgot lol. and right on man it'll be cool to get some ingame help and what not. since im so freakin lost lol
Yeah if you need help don't hesitate to pm me on the forums or pursue me in-game.

Jake

There's no real need for more Moderators, There's hardly anything going on as it is. If there was serious traffic coming through here I would be using my phone to come on the forums during my breaks but I'm sorta at the point where I can go the whole day without checking and things will still be under control.

No need for worry' anyway I'll be back before you know it.

James

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2012, 03:09:39 AM
There's no real need for more Moderators, There's hardly anything going on as it is. If there was serious traffic coming through here I would be using my phone to come on the forums during my breaks but I'm sorta at the point where I can go the whole day without checking and things will still be under control.

You're fired.

wolf

Quote from: James on September 09, 2012, 02:24:20 AM

You're fired.
Haha you wish it was up to you don't you but Jake's probably the best forums mod we have had.

Jake

You're fired.
But it's opposite day :|

Notice to everyone: I'm back :) can't wait to catch up with everyone.

James

Quote from: wolf on September 09, 2012, 03:17:34 AM

You're fired.
Haha you wish it was up to you don't you but Jake's probably the best forums mod we have had.

Actually, I don't. Jake is one of the best friends I have on this server. I see him having a very bright future with us at AllGoFree.