News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

please play with me :(

Started by hello my nan, August 29, 2012, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hello my nan

:-[i feel so lonley being the only one playing any get on with me?  :-[ please?
love god!!!! love, pray, live!!!!!!

Kevin

I'll start playing more often on my side account. I work a lot IRL 10-14 hours a day 6 days a week right now. I think next week I have 3 days off.

wolf

ill start playing aswell not too often because it gets boring when nobody's online but ill start logging on occasionally.

alphaeus

I want play but seeing my stats and all i rather wait for world 2 to get back on before i play.

Heaven

I am online now :)

EDIT: I've some login probs

hello my nan

love god!!!! love, pray, live!!!!!!

I Fear

World 2 is all the old chars, but it's offline. I'm online now w00t

Dug

We just need a full proof method of legitimately advertising worldscape other than voting and getting others to spam worldscape on other rsps's.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

D E A T H

Quote from: Dug on August 30, 2012, 05:58:49 PM
We just need a full proof method of legitimately advertising worldscape other than voting and getting others to spam worldscape on other rsps's.

Add things other server don't have

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: Dug on August 30, 2012, 05:58:49 PM
ill try to get us some advertisement on Google or something like runehq or zybez i know its a hard task but ill see what happens, if you have any other advertising tips/suggestions please do hesitate to Pm me.

D E A T H

I have an idea we rent a copter and copy 10,000 sheets of paper saying "Do you like runescape? Join worldscape!"and throw them out of the copter through out the U.S.A!

Good idea?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: D E A T H on September 01, 2012, 10:16:10 PM
I have an idea we rent a copter and copy 10,000 sheets of paper saying "Do you like runescape? Join worldscape!"and throw them out of the copter through out the U.S.A!

Good idea?
Haha ok you pay for it :)

Jake

I can't play In-game. I have nowhere near enough time. I hardly get enough time to browse the forums anymore.