News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What can we do for YOU?!?!

Started by Kevin, August 22, 2012, 02:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

Quote from: Free Legend on August 25, 2012, 12:01:51 PM
You guys are being stupid. It isn't as easy as you think it is.

nobody said it is easy

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Jake

I personally think if Pking were to be fixed then that would attract some more members. I know it's probably impossible, but back when 3 hit was alive that's when the server was at its peak.

wolf

yeah if pking was back to old school i think everyone would play it again and instead of new people logging in nobody online then just quitting they will actually stay at all-go-free.

Wild

Everything has changed to much. i don't really know how far you guys will go to get players back.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Kevin

Quote from: Wild on August 29, 2012, 09:40:16 AM
Everything has changed to much. i don't really know how far you guys will go to get players back.

Well, this is what I suggested to Ryan.

Remove Special Attack
Remove Defence bonuses
Bring back mass choc-ice
Bring back Pumpkins
Remove Lunars
Sort of Re-Do all of that. But What do you guys think about the 474 items?

wolf

remove them, and get the 3 hitting back if possible.

Kevin

Quote from: wolf on August 30, 2012, 03:45:10 AM
leave them, and get the 3 hitting back if possible.

That will be "Classic" as we all know it.

D E A T H

Make it pretty much where whips were the good way to PK those were the good days. Man I do miss this server and the community.  :'(

Off topic but uhh Kevin what happened to RR like no one goes there is these spam post EVERY second.  :'(

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: D E A T H on August 30, 2012, 09:48:52 PM
Make it pretty much where whips were the good way to PK those were the good days. Man I do miss this server and the community.  :'(

Off topic but uhh Kevin what happened to RR like no one goes there is these spam post EVERY second.  :'(
was it the whip or the DDS?

I Merk

The good way to PK was with DDS.

Wild

Quote from: I Merk on August 31, 2012, 01:39:32 PM
The good way to PK was with DDS.
+1

If you change the pking it should be changed to this.

Smoke 10 or more joints,

wolf

who will play worldscape if it gets reverted back to classic? I know i will.

Kevin

As soon as Ryan and Myself have some free time we will work on this. It should only take about a day to complete. But Ryan is about to start his classes, along with working on a side project with Seva and myself. But WorldScape is still in our thoughts :D Don't worry. We'll see if we can get it done this weekend. Not going to say it is for sure.

Wild

Quote from: Kevin on September 01, 2012, 05:17:10 AM
As soon as Ryan and Myself have some free time we will work on this. It should only take about a day to complete. But Ryan is about to start his classes, along with working on a side project with Seva and myself. But WorldScape is still in our thoughts :D Don't worry. We'll see if we can get it done this weekend. Not going to say it is for sure.
This made me smile.  ;D

Smoke 10 or more joints,

I Fear

Quote from: Kevin on September 01, 2012, 05:17:10 AM

Awesome