News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

What can we do for YOU?!?!

Started by Kevin, August 22, 2012, 02:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

contrary to popular belief, simply inviting players back won't bring them back. They broke rules because the game was boring to them, and if they could go back in time, they would do it over again. hell, i used to be the biggest bug abuser out there, that was because i just simply got bored of the game. Even if they were unbanned, they have already lost interest in this game and are addicted to some other game. thats how growing up works. interests fade as time goes on. for those of you who knew me and drakedriller, we played worldscape religiously back since 2009, but had a period from 2010-2011 where we didnt play. you don't see us playing anymore. we have found different interests.

from my experience, any change to anything makes players leave and brings new ones. there is no way to please everyone. i know i have been one of the biggest annoyances to AllGoFree, and have argued with 99% of their choices, but they are doing their best to try and please everyone. their only choice is to find the largest common ground between everyone, so try not to give them as much as a hard time i used to.

thank you,
                  Nate

This is / isn't a serious post

wolf

worldscape in 2007 and now are 2 completely different servers and with all due respect worldscape now is not half as good as what it used to be back in the day when players like Zaaa and Mooshu still ruled the wilderness :D where the best days i had fun pking and then it completely changed along with many others i quit worldscape and stayed on the forums because the forums was and still remains more exciting than the game. Will i ever leave All-Go-Free, no i will not it was the first server i ever played, i never broke a single rule except i duped once but i did report it and it was fixed shortly after. if you do not know what dupe it was it was done with a weapon or shield or bones.

Kevin can you please make a poll for this subject.

How Would You Want Worldscape To Be?

• No Leave Worldscape The Way It Is.
  • Yes Revert Worldscape to Classic Without 377+ Items.
  • Yes Revert Worldscape to Classic With 377+ Items.
  • Keep Worldscape The Way It Is And Remove 377+ Items.

Regards
       ~Wolf

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on August 30, 2012, 09:48:52 PM
Make it pretty much where whips were the good way to PK those were the good days. Man I do miss this server and the community.  :'(
The good days were when Whips didn't hit at all if you used them, The days when DDS was the only was to absolutely destroy people. When using a Mouse Toy and Anger Axe would be the quickest was to train strength.

damn I miss those times.

gomes97

yeah i miss it too but i im not sure if the old people come back,
you know its like 4 years ago maybe some of them have a real job etc.
nate i im sure when the pking change and old pking back we have more players then now

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wolf

Yeah i miss the old days but its not all about getting old players back most of which quit when worldscape was at its prime but its about getting more players instead of 0 players online it will be 20+ when it gets back to what it used to be.

gomes97

i have an idea why to the smart players in this who wants old pking helping ryan en kevin to bring it back
if they want  :) :) :) :)

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

D E A T H

I think we should make santas,H ween, and P hats rare. It just seems to be the right thing to do.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

wolf

Quote from: gomes97 on September 02, 2012, 07:08:12 AM
i have an idea why to the smart players in this who wants old pking helping ryan en kevin to bring it back
if they want  :) :) :) :)
Haha i suggested this whole thing and i would love to be a part of the development team but Thats up to the owners to decide not my choice but i would never turn it down i want help worldscape just as much as Kevin and Ryan.

Quote from: D E A T H on September 02, 2012, 11:18:35 AM
I think we should make santas,H ween, and P hats rare. It just seems to be the right thing to do.
yeah that would not be a bad idea might make the game better aswell u support that 100%

Kryptonite

Whatever you can do to get 50+ players on again is chill with me.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Heoros1

I thought 3 hit PK-ing can't be brought back though  :o someone told me it was like an accident they made it
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

wolf

Quote from: Dark Energy on September 02, 2012, 07:39:20 PM
I thought 3 hit PK-ing can't be brought back though  :o someone told me it was like an accident they made it
You have to believe, Anything is possible.

Jake

The Food glitch can't be re-made, unless Ryan has it backed up somewhere, because, well, it was a glitch. People don't purposely make glitches  ::)

3 Hit wasn't a glitch, I don't think, so I think it could be re-applied. I dunno if it would be the same as what it was. The only reason 3 hit was so awesome was because there was a food glitch.

Having the game back would be awesome.

Kryptonite

It would be possible to code in food glitch if they put a very small delay on being able to be healed after taking damage. Although it wouldn't be quite the same :(

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Quote from: Jake on September 04, 2012, 03:14:01 AM
The Food glitch can't be re-made, unless Ryan has it backed up somewhere, because, well, it was a glitch. People don't purposely make glitches  ::)

3 Hit wasn't a glitch, I don't think, so I think it could be re-applied. I dunno if it would be the same as what it was. The only reason 3 hit was so awesome was because there was a food glitch.

Having the game back would be awesome.

The 3 hit from old classic can't be remade. But there was other methods I used to pk with after we switched game engines. The blitz classic will never be the same as old classic, but we will make it as close as we possibly can.

Bobafett

I'm new here and all and for the past few days its been a ghost town for me in-game ive been trying to get some members online to at least have fun with someone and get a little help on things.

I think the server just needs more advertising and im sure most of u all already looked into it but if u like i have the money to posting this on Google for advertising if ya need it. Just let me know a head of time and i can get on it so the community gets up and going like it use to be.

_bobafett/thomas