News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Taking requests for banners.

Started by Joris, July 26, 2012, 04:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joris

Here are some banners i've made, and don't flame cuz i use Whiz as sign, that's just because i like Whiz Khalifa and i use it in other games.

Kryptonite

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,13173.msg114521.html#msg114521

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: Yoho, if you see this, your prediction was right!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Joris

You're such a pathetic *******, i've never said i came back ingame, i'm just bored.

Kryptonite

Pathetic what?

Btw, I'd like a banner please. :D

EDIT: You can take that FTE banner out of your sig. They've already done that.

weed

spazztastic

honestly guys calm down this is so stupid. and how many topics are there of people announcing to the world that theyre quitting. im sorry man but you don't need to make a topic every week saying you're back or you quit. just make a decision. not to mention you really don't need to cuss people out, you can see where they're coming from right? they are tired of you making these topics
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

freak m4n

Quote from: Joris

I will not be on the forums anymore, not ingame.

I think you also meant the forums bro..
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Quit flaming guys. Everyone makes mistakes. Some make more then others though, apparently. Anymore and action will be taken.

Also it's not "Whiz" it's "Wiz".

Back on topic  8)

Kryptonite

Jake, it might be different if he didn't leave in the way that he did... he sorta left an "i'm better than everyone" message and said he'd never be back.. Now he's back. It's just hilarious to me.

BTW Joris I'd like my banner whenever you get a chance... ;)

weed

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 28, 2012, 10:02:34 PM
Jake, it might be different if he didn't leave in the way that he did... he sorta left an "i'm better than everyone" message and said he'd never be back.. Now he's back. It's just hilarious to me.
I understand, It was the worst "leaving" topic but that's beside the point. He's another player, Let him have his fun  ;)

Kryptonite

Quote from: Jake on July 30, 2012, 06:36:07 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on July 28, 2012, 10:02:34 PM
I understand, It was the worst "leaving" topic but that's beside the point. He's another player, Let him have his fun  ;)

I'll let him have fun when he makes my banner :(

weed

spazztastic

Quote from: Jake on July 30, 2012, 06:36:07 PM
really? im sorry but that is stupid!!! it's like if a player breaks every rule in the game then the staff say "let him have his fun". goodbye topics are just annoying (sure not against the rules) but even when he gets the slightest scrutiny about the whole thing he bitches and starts cussing people out randomly. and no punishment! its happened like 5 times already. even i know that just by looking at his past 20 posts and i've been here just a few weeks. i'm not telling you how to do your job, im just an objective observer saying that in a logical sense something should be done about it.
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

wolf

come on guys give him a break and get back on topic.

Jake

Quote from: spazztastic on July 31, 2012, 09:53:14 PM
really? im sorry but that is stupid!!! it's like if a player breaks every rule in the game then the staff say "let him have his fun". goodbye topics are just annoying (sure not against the rules) but even when he gets the slightest scrutiny about the whole thing he bitches and starts cussing people out randomly. and no punishment! its happened like 5 times already. even i know that just by looking at his past 20 posts and i've been here just a few weeks. i'm not telling you how to do your job, im just an objective observer saying that in a logical sense something should be done about it.
How is it like that at all? He didn't break any rules on the forums and if he has then he's been punished already. I'm not in control of what punishments are handed out in-game, If he cusses in-game at people then I can't mute him. That's for the in-game staff members to handle.

When I said "Let him have his fun" I didn't mean I'm going to let him break rules and get away with it. I meant let him play the game and let him play without grief from other players.

There are many "bitchy" people on the Internet and on these forums but unless they break rules I can't punish them, Within reason.

There's nothing that needs to be done about this topic, although if flaming replies keep coming though something will have to be done. Keep the rest of the topic clean and there will be no hastle. If you have more to say Pm me and I'll be happy to talk to you  :)

Back on-topic guys.

Genuine

To everyone making Whiz Khalifa Banners, Please withdraw yourself from the planet we live on.