News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Herblore Guide

Started by theworm, July 20, 2012, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

This is my guide for herblore I seen there were some other guide's out there, but some of them were hard for others to understand so I am making this guide to be a simple as possible while still making sense. With Pictures. :D

1. Level Needed To Cleaning Herbs And Experience.
3. Where To Get The Other Ingredients And Items Needed To Make A Potion.
2. How To Make The Potions And Experience.

Where To Get Herbs:
Herbs are found from killing most NPC's

• Men/Women-level 3, Found in ::lumby

• Guards-level 21, Found ::tele 3180 3430 or ::Ardy

• White knight-level 36, Found ::tele 2971 3345

• Otherworldly Beings-Level 64, Found ::northpole

• Shades-Level 159, Found ::tele 3266 3416

Depending on your level you will be able to clean better herbs.

• Guam Leaf - Level:1 Experience: 625
  • Rogue's purse - Level:3 Experience: 625
  • Snake weed - Level:3 Experience: 625
  • Marrentill - Level:5 Experience: 950
  • Tarromin - Level:11, Experience: 1,250
  • Harralander - Level: 20, Experience: 1,575
  • Ranarr Weed - Level: 25, Experience: 1,875
  • Toadflax - Level: 30, Experience: 2,000
  • Irit - Level: 40, Experience: 2,200
  • Avantoe - Level: 48, Experience: 2,500
  • Kwuarm - Level: 54, Experience: 2,825
  • Snapdragon - Level: 59, Experience 2,950
  • Cadantine - Level: 65, Experience 3,125
  • Lantadyme - Level: 67, Experience 3,275
  • Dwarf weed - Level: 70, Experience 3,450
  • Torstol - Level: 75, Experience 12,500

Other Ingredients: They Are The Second Item Needed To Be Added To A Potion After You Added The Herb.
Vial: A Vial Is The Most Important Part To Making The Potion. You Can Buy The Vial Using ::theshop for 1Gp,Vials Need To Be Filled With Water Before Adding Herb's To them. You Can Fill Them In Any Water Source Around Runescape, I Use The Fountains At ::lumby.

A Pestle and Mortar:Used To Grind Unicorn Horn Into Unicorn horn dust and Chocolate Dust.

• Eyes of Newt: Used To Make Attack Potions and Super Attack Potions, Bought From Betty For 2Gp At
    ::tele 3015 3259

• Limpwurt Roots: Drop from Cave Crawlers, Used To Make Strength Potions and Super Strength Potions. Cave Crawlers Found At
    ::cave (Level 23 With 22 Hp.

• Unicorn Horn Dust: Made By Using A Pestle And Mortar On A Unicorn Horn Used To Make Antipoison Potions. Found By Killing A Unicorn At
    ::tele 3094 3450.
    ::tele 2231 3281.

• Chocolate Dust: Used To Make Energy Potions, Can Be Bought from A Baker In Ardougne.To Get There
    ::Ardy.

Unicorn And Chocolate Dust Next To Each Other.

[/list]

Another way to get experience is by making Potions, The higher level herblore the better potions you can make.

Combat Potions.

Working.
Not Working At The Moment.
  • Attack Potion: Level: 1, Experience: 8,750. Use the Guam Leaf on a Vial of Water, Next use a Eye of Newt on the  Guam potion(unf).
  • Anti-poison Potion: Level: 5, Experience: 12,625. Use the Marrentill on a a Vial of Water, Next use Unicorn Horn Dust on the  Marrentill potion(Unf).
  • Strength Potion: Level: 12, Experience: 18,750. Use the Tarromin on a a Vial of Water, Next use Limpwurt Root on the  Tarromin potion(unf).
  • Stat Restore Potion: Level: 22, Experience: N/A. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Red Spider's Eggs Root on the Harralander potion(unf).
  • Energy Potion: Level: 22, Experience: 16,875. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Chocolate Dust on the  Harralander potion(unf).
  • Defence Potion: Level: 30, Experience: N/A. Use the Ranarr Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use White Berries on the Ranarr potion(unf).
  • Combat Potion: Level: 36, Experience: N/A. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Goat's Horn on the Harralander potion(unf).
  • Prayer Potion: Level: 38, Experience: N/A. Use the Ranarr Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use Snape Grass on the Ranarr potion(unf).
  • Super Attack Potion: Level: 45 Experience: 27,500. Use the Irit Leaf on a a Vial of Water, Next use Eye of Newt on the Irit potion(unf).
  • Super Antipoison Potion: Level: 48 Experience: N/A. Use the Irit Leaf on a a Vial of Water, Next use Unicorn Horn Dust on the  Irit potion(unf).
  • Super Energy Potion: Level: 52, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Mort Myre Fungi on the Avantoe potion(unf).
  • Super Strength Potion: Level: 55, Experience: 31,250. Use the Kwuarm on a a Vial of Water, Next use Limpwurt Root on the Kwuarm potion(unf).
  • Magic Essence Potion: Level: 57, Experience: N/A. Use the Starflower on a a Vial of Water, Next use Gorak Claw on the Starflower potion(unf).
  • Fletching Potion: Level:  58 , Experience: N/A. Use the Wergali on a a Vial of Water, Next use Wimpy Bird Feather on the Wergali potion(unf).
  • Weapon Poison: Level: 60, Experience: N/A. Use the Kwuarm on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Blue Dragon Scale on the Kwuarm potion(unf).
  • Super Restore Potion: Level: 63, Experience: N/A. Use the Snapdragon on a a Vial of Water, Next use Red Spider Eggs on the Snapdragon potion(unf).
  • Super Defence Potion: Level: 66, Experience: N/A. Use the Cadantine on a a Vial of Water, Next use White Berries on the Cadantine potion(unf).
  • Anti-FireBreath Potion: Level: 69, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Blue Dragon Scale on the Lantadyme potion(unf).
  • Ranging Potion: Level: 72, Experience: N/A. Use the Dwarf Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use Wine of Zamorak on the Dwarf Weed potion(unf).
  • Magic Potion: Level: 76, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on a a Vial of Water, Next use Potato Cactus on the Lantadyme potion(unf).
  • Zamorak Potion: Level: 78, Experience: N/A. Use the Torstol on a a Vial of Water, Next use Jangerberries on the Torstol potion(unf).
  • Saradomin's Brew: Level: 81, Experience: N/A. Use the Toadflax on a a Vial of Water, Next use Crushed Birdnest on the Toadflax potion(unf).
  • Recover Special Potion: Level: 84, Experience: N/A. Use the Super Energy Potion on a a Vial of Water, Next use Papaya on the Super Energy Potion.
  • Super Antifire Potion: Level: 85, Experience: N/A. Use the Phoenix Feather on a Super Energy Potion.
  • Extreme Attack Potion: Level: 88, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on the Super Attack Potion.
  • Extreme Strength Potion: Level: 89, Experience: N/A. Use the Dwarf Weed on the Super Strength Potion.
  • Extreme Defence Potion: Level: 90, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on the Super Defence Potion.
  • Extreme Magic Potion: Level: 91, Experience: N/A. Use the Ground Mud Runes on the Magic Potion.
  • Extreme Ranging Potion: Level: 92, Experience: N/A. Use the 5 Grenwall Spikes on the Ranging Potion.
  • Super Prayer Potion: Level: 94, Experience: N/A. Use the Wyvern Bonemeal on the Prayer Potion.
  • Overload Potion: Level: 96, Experience: N/A. Use the Torstol on the Extreme Attack, Extreme Strength, Extreme Defence, Extreme Magic, Extreme Ranging.
  • Prayer Renewal: Level: 94, Experience: N/A. Use the Fellstalk on a a Vial of Water, Next use Morchella Mushroom on the Fellstalk Potion(unf).
Skill Potions.
  • Agility Potion: Level: 34, Experience: N/A. Use the Toadflax on a a Vial of Water, Next use Toad Legs on the Toadflax potion(unf).
  • Crafting Potion: Level: 42, Experience: N/A. Use the Wergali on a a Vial of Water, Next use Frog Spawn on the Wergali potion(unf).
  • Fishing Potion: Level: 50, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Snape Grass on the Avantoe potion(unf).
  • Hunter Potion: Level: 53, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Kebbit Teeth Dust on the Avantoe potion(unf).
With Help From Mark W For Giving Me A Grimy Tarromin To Find The Experience For Cleaning.

Caboose3146

Nice guide. Now we just need more potions to make...

theworm

Thanks, and yeah kind of lame seeing how much potions I can make at level 89 or 90 herb and know I can only make 5 hah.

Mark W

Quote from: theworm on July 21, 2012, 01:34:14 AM
Thanks, and yeah kind of lame seeing how much potions I can make at level 89 or 90 herb and know I can only make 5 hah.
Great tutorial man! Keep up the good work.
I know you want it :)

theworm

Caboose3146

I found more unicorn coords!

2231 3281

theworm

Nice, thanks they are now added.

Caboose3146

Jake

theworm

Predator

lol, you guys are like  the only one playing the new worldscape world :)
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

theworm

Dedicated players maybe? Most people quit till world 2 come's back..

Jake

People are just being lazy  ::)

theworm