News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Herblore Guide

Started by theworm, July 20, 2012, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

This is my guide for herblore I seen there were some other guide's out there, but some of them were hard for others to understand so I am making this guide to be a simple as possible while still making sense. With Pictures. :D

1. Level Needed To Cleaning Herbs And Experience.
3. Where To Get The Other Ingredients And Items Needed To Make A Potion.
2. How To Make The Potions And Experience.

Where To Get Herbs:
Herbs are found from killing most NPC's

• Men/Women-level 3, Found in ::lumby

• Guards-level 21, Found ::tele 3180 3430 or ::Ardy

• White knight-level 36, Found ::tele 2971 3345

• Otherworldly Beings-Level 64, Found ::northpole

• Shades-Level 159, Found ::tele 3266 3416

Depending on your level you will be able to clean better herbs.

• Guam Leaf - Level:1 Experience: 625
  • Rogue's purse - Level:3 Experience: 625
  • Snake weed - Level:3 Experience: 625
  • Marrentill - Level:5 Experience: 950
  • Tarromin - Level:11, Experience: 1,250
  • Harralander - Level: 20, Experience: 1,575
  • Ranarr Weed - Level: 25, Experience: 1,875
  • Toadflax - Level: 30, Experience: 2,000
  • Irit - Level: 40, Experience: 2,200
  • Avantoe - Level: 48, Experience: 2,500
  • Kwuarm - Level: 54, Experience: 2,825
  • Snapdragon - Level: 59, Experience 2,950
  • Cadantine - Level: 65, Experience 3,125
  • Lantadyme - Level: 67, Experience 3,275
  • Dwarf weed - Level: 70, Experience 3,450
  • Torstol - Level: 75, Experience 12,500

Other Ingredients: They Are The Second Item Needed To Be Added To A Potion After You Added The Herb.
Vial: A Vial Is The Most Important Part To Making The Potion. You Can Buy The Vial Using ::theshop for 1Gp,Vials Need To Be Filled With Water Before Adding Herb's To them. You Can Fill Them In Any Water Source Around Runescape, I Use The Fountains At ::lumby.

A Pestle and Mortar:Used To Grind Unicorn Horn Into Unicorn horn dust and Chocolate Dust.

• Eyes of Newt: Used To Make Attack Potions and Super Attack Potions, Bought From Betty For 2Gp At
    ::tele 3015 3259

• Limpwurt Roots: Drop from Cave Crawlers, Used To Make Strength Potions and Super Strength Potions. Cave Crawlers Found At
    ::cave (Level 23 With 22 Hp.

• Unicorn Horn Dust: Made By Using A Pestle And Mortar On A Unicorn Horn Used To Make Antipoison Potions. Found By Killing A Unicorn At
    ::tele 3094 3450.
    ::tele 2231 3281.

• Chocolate Dust: Used To Make Energy Potions, Can Be Bought from A Baker In Ardougne.To Get There
    ::Ardy.

Unicorn And Chocolate Dust Next To Each Other.

[/list]

Another way to get experience is by making Potions, The higher level herblore the better potions you can make.

Combat Potions.

Working.
Not Working At The Moment.
  • Attack Potion: Level: 1, Experience: 8,750. Use the Guam Leaf on a Vial of Water, Next use a Eye of Newt on the  Guam potion(unf).
  • Anti-poison Potion: Level: 5, Experience: 12,625. Use the Marrentill on a a Vial of Water, Next use Unicorn Horn Dust on the  Marrentill potion(Unf).
  • Strength Potion: Level: 12, Experience: 18,750. Use the Tarromin on a a Vial of Water, Next use Limpwurt Root on the  Tarromin potion(unf).
  • Stat Restore Potion: Level: 22, Experience: N/A. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Red Spider's Eggs Root on the Harralander potion(unf).
  • Energy Potion: Level: 22, Experience: 16,875. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Chocolate Dust on the  Harralander potion(unf).
  • Defence Potion: Level: 30, Experience: N/A. Use the Ranarr Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use White Berries on the Ranarr potion(unf).
  • Combat Potion: Level: 36, Experience: N/A. Use the Harralander on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Goat's Horn on the Harralander potion(unf).
  • Prayer Potion: Level: 38, Experience: N/A. Use the Ranarr Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use Snape Grass on the Ranarr potion(unf).
  • Super Attack Potion: Level: 45 Experience: 27,500. Use the Irit Leaf on a a Vial of Water, Next use Eye of Newt on the Irit potion(unf).
  • Super Antipoison Potion: Level: 48 Experience: N/A. Use the Irit Leaf on a a Vial of Water, Next use Unicorn Horn Dust on the  Irit potion(unf).
  • Super Energy Potion: Level: 52, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Mort Myre Fungi on the Avantoe potion(unf).
  • Super Strength Potion: Level: 55, Experience: 31,250. Use the Kwuarm on a a Vial of Water, Next use Limpwurt Root on the Kwuarm potion(unf).
  • Magic Essence Potion: Level: 57, Experience: N/A. Use the Starflower on a a Vial of Water, Next use Gorak Claw on the Starflower potion(unf).
  • Fletching Potion: Level:  58 , Experience: N/A. Use the Wergali on a a Vial of Water, Next use Wimpy Bird Feather on the Wergali potion(unf).
  • Weapon Poison: Level: 60, Experience: N/A. Use the Kwuarm on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Blue Dragon Scale on the Kwuarm potion(unf).
  • Super Restore Potion: Level: 63, Experience: N/A. Use the Snapdragon on a a Vial of Water, Next use Red Spider Eggs on the Snapdragon potion(unf).
  • Super Defence Potion: Level: 66, Experience: N/A. Use the Cadantine on a a Vial of Water, Next use White Berries on the Cadantine potion(unf).
  • Anti-FireBreath Potion: Level: 69, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on a a Vial of Water, Next use Ground Blue Dragon Scale on the Lantadyme potion(unf).
  • Ranging Potion: Level: 72, Experience: N/A. Use the Dwarf Weed on a a Vial of Water, Next use Wine of Zamorak on the Dwarf Weed potion(unf).
  • Magic Potion: Level: 76, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on a a Vial of Water, Next use Potato Cactus on the Lantadyme potion(unf).
  • Zamorak Potion: Level: 78, Experience: N/A. Use the Torstol on a a Vial of Water, Next use Jangerberries on the Torstol potion(unf).
  • Saradomin's Brew: Level: 81, Experience: N/A. Use the Toadflax on a a Vial of Water, Next use Crushed Birdnest on the Toadflax potion(unf).
  • Recover Special Potion: Level: 84, Experience: N/A. Use the Super Energy Potion on a a Vial of Water, Next use Papaya on the Super Energy Potion.
  • Super Antifire Potion: Level: 85, Experience: N/A. Use the Phoenix Feather on a Super Energy Potion.
  • Extreme Attack Potion: Level: 88, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on the Super Attack Potion.
  • Extreme Strength Potion: Level: 89, Experience: N/A. Use the Dwarf Weed on the Super Strength Potion.
  • Extreme Defence Potion: Level: 90, Experience: N/A. Use the Lantadyme on the Super Defence Potion.
  • Extreme Magic Potion: Level: 91, Experience: N/A. Use the Ground Mud Runes on the Magic Potion.
  • Extreme Ranging Potion: Level: 92, Experience: N/A. Use the 5 Grenwall Spikes on the Ranging Potion.
  • Super Prayer Potion: Level: 94, Experience: N/A. Use the Wyvern Bonemeal on the Prayer Potion.
  • Overload Potion: Level: 96, Experience: N/A. Use the Torstol on the Extreme Attack, Extreme Strength, Extreme Defence, Extreme Magic, Extreme Ranging.
  • Prayer Renewal: Level: 94, Experience: N/A. Use the Fellstalk on a a Vial of Water, Next use Morchella Mushroom on the Fellstalk Potion(unf).
Skill Potions.
  • Agility Potion: Level: 34, Experience: N/A. Use the Toadflax on a a Vial of Water, Next use Toad Legs on the Toadflax potion(unf).
  • Crafting Potion: Level: 42, Experience: N/A. Use the Wergali on a a Vial of Water, Next use Frog Spawn on the Wergali potion(unf).
  • Fishing Potion: Level: 50, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Snape Grass on the Avantoe potion(unf).
  • Hunter Potion: Level: 53, Experience: N/A. Use the Avantoe on a a Vial of Water, Next use Kebbit Teeth Dust on the Avantoe potion(unf).
With Help From Mark W For Giving Me A Grimy Tarromin To Find The Experience For Cleaning.

Caboose3146

Nice guide. Now we just need more potions to make...

theworm

Thanks, and yeah kind of lame seeing how much potions I can make at level 89 or 90 herb and know I can only make 5 hah.

Mark W

Quote from: theworm on July 21, 2012, 01:34:14 AM
Thanks, and yeah kind of lame seeing how much potions I can make at level 89 or 90 herb and know I can only make 5 hah.
Great tutorial man! Keep up the good work.
I know you want it :)

theworm

Caboose3146

I found more unicorn coords!

2231 3281

theworm

Nice, thanks they are now added.

Caboose3146

Jake

theworm

Predator

lol, you guys are like  the only one playing the new worldscape world :)
[COMPLETE] 1. Get 135 in every skill
[COMPLETE] 2. Pass 10 billion total experience (10/10)
[COMPLETE] 3. Pass 20 billion total experience (20/20)
[COMPLETE] 4. Pass 30 billion total experience (30/30)
[COMPLETE] 5. complete zombies all by myself (840 kills)
[PROGRESSING] 6. hit 2b Exp in all skills (15/21)
[PROGRESSING] 7. Collect 1000 exp lamps (676/1000)

theworm

Dedicated players maybe? Most people quit till world 2 come's back..

Jake

People are just being lazy  ::)

theworm