News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

The Ultimate Worldscape Tutorial (Updated)

Started by Mark W, July 19, 2012, 07:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark W

Information: This guide will teach you how to play the game successfully.
Difficulty: 1/10 â€" really easy.

Chapters:

Chapter 1: Introduction:
Chapter 2: Logging in the game:
Chapter 3: Places:
Chapter 4: Training
Chapter 5: Making Money

Requirements:
You will need to have:
•   A brain.
•   Reading skills.

Chapter 1: Introduction:
- To begin playing WorldScape, you have to register an account on the forums (if you haven't already), it is essential if you want to login.
After you had registered, take a look around the forums. The forums is a place where you can communicate with others, you can report in for glitches, you can trade items and make arrangements, you can also take a look at tutorials if you're having any difficulty

Chapter 2: Logging in the game:

After you took a look at the forums ( and registered ), it is time to step in and log in the actual game. You have to understand the game will sometimes be offline or under maintenance, if so, wait 1 hour and try again.

When you login you will get a screen that looks like this:

Once you have logged in, it's time to customize your character. Type ::commands in the chatbox to check out the commands, and ::teleports to check the different places you can teleport to.

Chapter3: Places:
This is the home area, there are various portals that take you different places, which you can also teleport to using commands.

Chapter 4: Training
Now that you know some of the places around the game other than the general places (Varrock, Falador, etc.) it is time you head out for training, the max achievable skill level in WorldScape is 135.
I suggest you start out killing "Man ( level 2 ) " in Lumbridge, then you work up your way to guards after you have achieved level 40 in all your melee skills, then you go to the North pole, which you can get to using  the command "::northpole" after you get yourself to 80-89 melee combat levels you go to shades which are reachable by going to the varrock small bank. NOTE: You can get to Varrock by using command "::etele" or "::varrock"You can also try the Tzhaar caves.

Full Combat Guide:
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,11876.0.html[/font]

Chapter 5: Money Making

There are various ways and options you can make to make money, but skilling is the best way, now for the sake of time i will only be showing you ONE way you can make money with skilling.

Farming:
Making money with farming is fast and easy.

Step 1: Buy seeds from the farmer in Lumbridge, buy a shovel too.

Step 2: Plant the seeds into the ground.

Step 3: Dig up the plants using the shovel ( Especially  the light green ones )

Step 4: Sell the greater quantity for 3k each.

Camp:

The CAMP Minigame is also a good money maker, you can access camp by typing in "::camp", the main objective of the game is to kill as many NPC's as possible that the Old Wise Man spawns.

Wilderness (Pking):

The Wilderness and other PvP areas can be a wide Money make depending on your melee skills and your PKing skills, you get to the wilderness by typing in "::wildy"

Other Pk Places:
::pkisalnd
::pkbox
::edge
::deepwild

Thank you for reading my guide, I wish you the best of luck on WorldScape!

I know you want it :)

Mark W

Kryptonite

This is a stupid question and I'm highly doubtful of it... But are you Hubby? :D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Mark W

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 19, 2012, 09:23:26 PM
This is a stupid question and I'm highly doubtful of it... But are you Hubby? :D

Hubby? Haha sorry i don't know who that is. :P

lollol

Woah! freaking awsome guide bro!

Quote from: Mark W on July 20, 2012, 09:37:24 AM

Hubby was a dude back in the days when worldscape was still popular, he was an amazing dude!
but they banned him because he was a hacker
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mark W on July 20, 2012, 09:37:24 AM

Ah, alright. I like the work you've put into this guide. I'll add it to the thingy.

weed

theworm

You should probably put *Warning you may die in wildy and lose items!* incase some noobs try to say they were just following your guide and didn't know or something dumb like that. Just a sugestion

Kryptonite

If anyone doesn't know that they can get killed and lose items in the wilderness, they shouldn't be playing any sort of RSPS.

weed

Mark W

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 20, 2012, 03:27:40 PM
If anyone doesn't know that they can get killed and lose items in the wilderness, they shouldn't be playing any sort of RSPS.

Agreed. Thanks for the comments and I will be updating this pretty soon, after the major updates that will happen to worldscape.