News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Herblore

Started by theworm, July 19, 2012, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theworm

Maybe adding a few more items such as White Berry's for Super Defense potions, Potato Cactus for Magic potions, and other things used for herblore because as of right now I have at least 20-30 of each herb cleaned and they just sit in your bank because you cant make anything from them. I was also thinking maybe make it so we can make extreme potions since if you can do that there is no need to add anymore items since its pretty much make the super potion and add another herb for extreme. I don't know if your able to do this on 508 or if you can just putting it out there making Super attack and Super Strength is pretty slow for getting level 135. Should at least add a few more things to keep people wanting it more.

Caboose3146

I agree with this. I have all herbs of 30+ of each and can't do anything with them. Adding the ability to make potions will help out a lot in pking also.

With exp, it's the hardest and longest skill to even get to 100. Imagine trying to get 135. That is harder than Runescape itself.