News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

The Guild of Assassins(TGA)

Started by N00b123, July 17, 2012, 02:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N00b123

The Guild of Assassins
                                                                                 Guild Master: N00b123
                                                                   Assistant Guild Master: Pdsshinn

Total Assassins: 2

What is this clan?

Simple, this clan is for anyone who meets the minimum requirements to join. This clan is divided into two divisions: Skilling, and PKing. Those are the two divisions that I will be going more in depth to here later on in this forum post. The Skilling division focuses mainly on ranking up their skills, and showing off how insanely awesome this clan is ;)! The PKing division of the clan focuses on PKing and showing how others should respect our clan for our PKing skill.

Ranking System:

Here is a basic picture of our ranking system: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20jn5s6&s=6

How to rank up: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20hsxgy&s=6

This should explain everything about ranking up, but if you have any questions you can PM me in-game.

**Clan kills are kills recorded by one or more clan members! These can easily be earned at Clan events such as Fun PK duels, and other PK events!**
** Also, you MUST wait ATLEAST 1 week between advancements, Ex. Recruit > Experienced Assassin you must spend 1 week in the clan before you can advance! (This includes Recruit > Experienced!)**

How do I apply to join The Guild of Assassins (TGA)?

Well the format differs, depending on which division you are applying for. *Important*- If you decide to switch divisions, you start your rank over, starting at the lowest rank for that divisions position! But, if you decide that (for example) you switched to PK division, and you want to go back to Skillers division, you still get your rank restarted! So choose wisely!

Format for applying (Skiller division):

*Minimum requirement is LVL 70 in 3 non-combat skills!!*

Username:
Skills Maxed, and name of those skills:
Your 3 top Non-combat Skills, and level:
Why do you want to join TGA?

Format for applying (PKing division):

*Requirement is LVL 100 in ATK, STR, and 90 DEF. If you are a ranger, you must have LVL 90 DEF and LVL 100 Range, for a Mager, you must have LVL 90 DEF and LVL 100 Magic, these are the minimum requirements* **Prayer LVL 60, and Combat LVL 100, regardless of position (Ranger, Mager, Sword)

Username:
Attack Level:
Strength Level:
Defense Level:
Range Level:
Magic Level:
Prayer Level:
Combat Level:
Why do you want to join TGA?

*I will try and get to as many applications as possible, and if i don't reply to it within the day, please be sure to PM me in-game!

Current Assassins and their ranks:
*Their is only ONE Master Assassain for each division*

(PKing Division)                                                                             
Guild Master:                                                                                           
N00b123

Assistant Guild Master:

Pdsshinn

Master Assassin:

None

Deadly Assassin:
None

Experienced Assassin:
None

Recruit Assassin:
None

(Skiller Division)
Guild Master:
N00b123

Assistant Guild Master:
Pdsshinn

Master Assassin:

None

Master Skilling Assassin:
TheWorm REMOVED FROM THE FACTION FOR UNSPEAKABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE CRIMES AGAINST THE FACTION AND FURTHER MORE PERMANENTLY BANISHED FROM TGA AN ANY OTHER CLAN/FACTION/GUILD IN THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF THIS SERVER

Experience Skiller Assassin:
None

Basically Skilled Assassin:

Caboose3146 REMOVED FROM THE TGA FOR COMMITTING UNSPEAKABLE CRIMES

Events and Discussion:

All events and discussions about this clan will occur on the TGA discussion page! Please be sure to attend as many events as possible, if you are no longer an actively participating member of TGA, or in WorldScape in general you will receive a warning. If you continue to be inactive then you will be removed from the clan.

Voting:
Voting is an important part of TGA as it will determine the important factors and events that occur within TGA, specifically the choosing of a new Master Assassin. At the end of every month, voting will be held at an area specified in out Event/Discussion page. During this time the qualified Assassin's can apply to be on the voting ballot to become the Master Assassin for their division. Remember, only one player can be Master Assassin of their division at that time!

Also, voting will be held to decide all major clan decisions, Ex. Uniform, What gear to use, etc. So be sure to show up and vote!

If you have any other questions or comments, be sure to let me know, either on the Discussion page or in-game!

-N00b123
Guild Master

This is N00b, and i approve this message.

Daft Punk Forever

N00b123

The Discussion/event page will be up later, and i will be sure to post the link in the main post when it is :)!

Daft Punk Forever

Caboose3146

(Skiller division):

Username: caboose3146
Your 3 top Non-combat Skills, and level: 128 Fishing, 110 Mining, and 135 woodcutting.
Why do you want to join TGA? Because you asked me to...

All my skills will update over time.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=highscores&skill=-1&subaction=player&name=caboose3146

N00b123

Quote from: Caboose3146 on July 18, 2012, 02:42:12 AM
(Skiller division):

Username: caboose3146
Your 3 top Non-combat Skills, and level: 115 Fishing, 109 Mining, and 108 Cooking.
Why do you want to join TGA? Because you asked me to...

All my skills will update over time.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/custom/?action=highscores&skill=-1&subaction=player&name=caboose3146

Accepted, Welcome to TGA ;)

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

Username: TheWorm
Attack Level: 106
Strength Level: 126
Defense Level: 101
Range Level: 85
Magic Level: 118
Hit-points Level: 120
Prayer Level: 87
Combat Level: 140
Total Level:
Why do you want to join TGA? Seem's like fun, Im really into assassin's creed. Im getting it tattooed on my arm soon after my 18th birthday. Also, You asked me to join.

N00b123

Daft Punk Forever

Caboose3146

Sooo... when do I rank up? I should be a Master Skilling Assassin by now...

Like a Bawz

why is my name on yo picture?? =O

N00b123

Quote from: Caboose3146 on August 04, 2012, 08:55:51 PM

Your application has been reviewed and denied by the board of assassins, infact, your application was so terriable that you have been removed from the TGA.

All decisions are final and official and cannot be undone.

Daft Punk Forever

theworm

Lol, you removed him and he didn't even do anything? You guys just been slipping he has about 5 level 135's now. You didn't even rank him higher lol.

Jake

No hating now. It's his clan he's capable of making his own decisions. Take anything other then applications to the Discussion topic.

Thank you.

Caboose3146

Quote from: N00b123 on August 05, 2012, 10:17:13 PM
Quote from: Caboose3146 on August 04, 2012, 08:55:51 PM

Your application has been reviewed and denied by the board of assassins, infact, your application was so terriable that you have been removed from the TGA.

Wow N00b... I thought I known you better.  :-\

N00b123

Quote from: theworm on August 05, 2012, 11:49:56 PM
Lol, you removed him and he didn't even do anything? You guys just been slipping he has about 5 level 135's now. You didn't even rank him higher lol.

The board of assassins finds your comment as offensive, you have been PERMANATELY REMOVED from TGA

Daft Punk Forever

Caboose3146

Quote from: N00b123 on August 06, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
Quote from: theworm on August 05, 2012, 11:49:56 PM

The board of assassins finds your comment as offensive, you have been PERMANATELY REMOVED from TGA

"TheWorm REMOVED FROM THE FACTION FOR UNSPEAKABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE CRIMES AGAINST THE FACTION AND FURTHER MORE PERMANENTLY BANISHED FROM TGA AN ANY OTHER CLAN/FACTION/GUILD IN THE ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF THIS SERVER"

Now it just feels like your trolling us... :|

theworm

hah, it's funny because those two don't even play anymore yet they kick out the two players that actually do =P. alright i'm done with this topic.