News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Show when people log on

Started by I Craft You, July 09, 2012, 11:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Craft You

I think it'd be nice if it showed to everyone on the server "(Username) has logged on". I personally would like to know when people get on when i'm the only one on and i'm kinda bored. And its just nice in general to know when new people come onto the server "(Username) has joined the server", etc. Just a thought but I think it'd be nice to know when people are on without having to add everyone to your friends list.

Yoho

Jake

When, Or If, the server has a lot of activity then this would be going off 24/7  ::)

I guess it's alright for the flow of players we have now..

I Craft You

I do use ::players.... I'm not an idiot. This is just a suggestion.

@Jake: A few years ago I was playing some other rsps and it had something like what i'm suggesting. And it had a lot more people than we do now, idk about our previous numbers, but it wasn't that bad. Maybe put a :: command for filtering/turning it off?

Jake

I guess that could work. I mean there would be a bit of messing around with it, even though it's not something crucial to the server, but it could be done. The hard part is to convince an Admin+ that is willing to push the suggestion further.

(Believe it or not Worldscape would have over 100+ people on at one time daily! That's how much the server has changed)