News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Hey everyone. I have a few questions

Started by Epica, July 06, 2012, 04:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epica

1) How come it seems like there is very few people online? Worldscape is probably the best server I've ever played on so when I check to see how many people are online I'm expecting at least 50, not 5.

2) Is there a limit to how much xp you can get on a certain skill. For example, in woodcutting let's say I got to level 135 which is like 470M xp. Would I be able to get more than 470M xp and get like 700M or 800M or is 470M the limit?

3) Is there skill capes? If so, let's say I got 135 woodcutting, where would I go to get the woodcutting skill cape?

Thanks!

I Craft You

Quote from: Epica on July 06, 2012, 04:43:45 PM
1) How come it seems like there is very few people online? Worldscape is probably the best server I've ever played on so when I check to see how many people are online I'm expecting at least 50, not 5.

2) Is there a limit to how much xp you can get on a certain skill. For example, in woodcutting let's say I got to level 135 which is like 470M xp. Would I be able to get more than 470M xp and get like 700M or 800M or is 470M the limit?

3) Is there skill capes? If so, let's say I got 135 woodcutting, where would I go to get the woodcutting skill cape?

Thanks!

I'm not exactly the best person to answer all of these as i'm rather new myself. However I certainly agree with you on the first one, there SHOULD be more people. However to get them we have to get higher on the RSPS lists, aka you need to vote more :) Also i'm 99.9% sure there are not skillcapes implemented however I could be wrong. And I have no idea about the exp cap :(

Yoho

Maximum of 2b exp.

Once you have achieved 135 in a skill, talk to Vannaka located at ::Etele.

Jake

The reason we don't have 50 players, instead of 5, is most probably the lack of advertisement/people voting.

I mean the server isn't lacking anything.

Kryptonite

Plus there were a majority of people who left here to go to RuneRebels. As if they couldn't be active on two forums at once...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

Quote from: Kryptonite on July 07, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
Plus there were a majority of people who left here to go to RuneRebels. As if they couldn't be active on two forums at once...
Or have two client open...