News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

God's Fashion Angels, Discussion Page. (Upcoming clan events & Discussion)

Started by Earth, June 24, 2012, 04:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth

'This is NOT a pking clan, therefore it is possible to contribute in this clan whilst being in another :D'

'God's Fashion Angels don't just go on what you wear and your sense of style, we strongly look upon your reputation, attitudes & behaviours, your personality and positivity.

God's Fashion Angels Discussion Page:

This page is used for any questions and queries about the clan. Notices will be updated on this page daily - weekly. Topics related to upcoming events will be updated here & all the 'Events Calender' is on this page (also on Clan Recruitment page). Basically, anything that needs to be answered related to the clan post here, this page is NOT for applying. x

EVENTS CALENDER:

~Upcoming MEETINGS~:

Clan Uniform Discussion, 8PM, 24th July AEST (::cloud)
-----------------------------

Upcoming COMPETITIONS:

Upcoming OTHER EVENTS:

----------------------------

NOTES:
Hi everyone! This is my first 'NOTES' entry. To the people who ask how to move up ranks, here's a few tips! Make sure you attempt to attend ALL Clan events, if you can not attend, a Forum message or a message in-game is also great, it's just good to know numbers. Stay committed to the Fashion Clan, try to check the pages at least once a week to see any new updates, new events in the 'Events Calendar', and stay involved with the clan.

If you are wishing to apply for the clan, apply on the Clan Recruitment page!
God's Fashion Angels clan owner.

Currently fangirling on the Hunger Games!

wolf

Earth

Quote from: wolf on June 27, 2012, 10:52:22 PM
Congratulations on the Clan it has started back up really well.

Thanks heaps for the support! It means alot. (:

I Craft You

Earth

Quote from: I Craft You on July 08, 2012, 10:38:43 PM
what time is 6pm aussie time compared to central standard -.-

I'm not sure, but right now it's 1PM AEST so that can help you work it out, ALSO, SORRY. I HAD TO CHANGE THE EVENT DATE.

Earth

Quote from: Earth on June 24, 2012, 04:13:16 AM
'This is NOT a pking clan, therefore it is possible to contribute in this clan whilst being in another :D'

'God's Fashion Angels don't just go on what you wear and your sense of style, we strongly look upon your reputation, attitudes & behaviours, your personality and positivity.

God's Fashion Angels Discussion Page:

This page is used for any questions and queries about the clan. Notices will be updated on this page daily - weekly. Topics related to upcoming events will be updated here & all the 'Events Calender' is on this page (also on Clan Recruitment page). Basically, anything that needs to be answered related to the clan post here, this page is NOT for applying. x

EVENTS CALENDER:

~Upcoming MEETINGS~:

Upcoming COMPETITIONS:

Upcoming OTHER EVENTS:

NOTES:
Hi everyone! This is my first 'NOTES' entry. To the people who ask how to move up ranks, here's a few tips! Make sure you attempt to attend ALL Clan events, if you can not attend, a Forum message or a message in-game is also great, it's just good to know numbers. Stay committed to the Fashion Clan, try to check the pages at least once a week to see any new updates, new events in the 'Events Calendar', and stay involved with the clan.

If you are wishing to apply for the clan, apply on the Clan Recruitment page!

I Craft You

I doubt i'll be here... i work at 8am my time... which is like... 7 hrs after this i think